Chapter 29

Here last chapter is out. Don't worry EPILOGUE is still remaining.

And please don't remove this book from your library as I will be writing bonus chapters every now and than until I start my next story.

So there was this confusion among the readers that how Wahaj met Hoor. I just want to say that they didn't met actually. I didn't planned to write their meeting as Wahaj accidently saw Hoor in her city before she met Zaydan. You know the rest.

Happy reading.

××××××××××

It was a pure torture for Zaydan to be away from his bride. He sat grumbling in the garden of the palace they booked for the wedding. He sure wanted Hoor to have the wedding as it is once in a lifetime thing but now he was regretting.

She was kept away from him from the time they reached Ooty. Inside she was enjoying with HIS cousins and he was thrown out because according to his sister he was "boring" and they wanted to spend their time with Hoor.

Just one day then he can meet her at mehndi function. He was coaxing his heart himself.

He went to his room to finish his office work as he decided to give his full two weeks to Hoor after wedding and it was still a suspence for her.

He smiled at her thought. This stupid smile of his was jumping frequently as soon as her thoughts cross his mind which was pretty much every second.

He shook his head at his thought. He was surely whipped in her love. Taking out his mobile he looked at her haldi clad form. She was radiating with noor. Her arms, face & legs was applied in turmeric contrasting beautifully with her fair complexion. Her flower jewellery was like a cherry on top. He was having this sudden urge to see her. To hug her to his chest. To never let go of her.

Mirha didn't do justice with him

Mirha didn't do justice with him. First she banned him from meeting her and now was herself sending him her photos. He startled at the ping of message and opened it. It was again an image send by Mirha.

Impatiently downloading it he clicked on it hurriedly. His breath hitched at the candid picture. She didn't knew her picture was being taken. She was laughing freely at Hadi who was trying hard to sit in his khala's lap. Her hands were in air in order not to touch Hadi. Her yellow lehenga was little bit pulled up to apply haldi. Her hairs were sticking out from her dupatta which was on her head losely as it was all ladies funtion.

He growled under his breath not able to control himself anymore. He looked at the clock and realised it was quiet late with the subsiding noise from outside. He waited another half an hour and when he was sure everyone went to their respective room he came out.

Standing outside of her room's balcony he thought of something to reach their. Her room was on first floor and was at back side. So getting caught wasn't the problem. Looking here and there his gaze went to wooden stairs kept in the far away corner of the backyard. His eyes lit up at the thing.