Chapter 6

Happy reading.

×××××××××

After seeing Hoor returning back to her room Zaydan turned around recalling his Chachi's sentence. "Aj to tum dekho Naimal, aane do use bhabi k birthday me sabke samne zaleel na kiya na to mera naam bhi Rasheda nhi."
This was her chachi's words for of course Hoor.

He didn't show his emotions but deep inside he was excited to see her at his mother's birthday. But now anyhow he had to stop her from coming downstairs. That was the reason he did what he did. Otherwise if his chachi wants to do something she won't take a breath till her task is completed.

But now guilt was eating him from inside when her absence was justified by Mirha. She told Rukhsar that Hoor was missing her parents terribly and may be got tired and slept. It was the first time he had heard from someone that Hoor missed her parents. She surely know how to bottle up her emotions by playing happy facade.

He sighed and went to his mother with the gift in his hand. He was about to knock when the door opened itself and his breath caught in his throat seeing the person coming out.

×××××××××

Hooriya entered Rukhsar begum's room and smiled at the couple. They were sitting by the head rest. Rukhsar at once began to sit straight looking at Hooriya.
"Aree nhi nhi aunty ap rest kare hm to bas yeh gift dene k liye aye the. Kuch special to nhi hai bas 1 shawl hai. Hmne Ammi k liye kharide the lekin abhi ghar jane bhot time or ap bhi to ammi jaisi hai hmare liye or hmko bas kuch der pehle pata chala or hmare paas time bhi nhi tha gift kharidne isliye." She looked up at them to see their amused expression.

"Sorry hm kuch zada hi bol gaye."
She said meekly looking down.

"Beta aao yha mere paas betho". Rukhsar lovingly made her sit infront of her on the bed.

"Aunty hm apke liye special to kuch kharid nhi sake." She said eyeing the expensive gifts kept aside in their room. "Lekin hmko bhot khushi hogi agar ap ye accept karle."

"Tumhe khushi hogi?" Rukhsar asked.

"Ji"

"Hoor tumne mujhe apni Ammi ka darja diya hai or mai kyu nhi lungi tumhara gift. Or gift jaisa bhi ho dil se diya hua tohfa anmol hi hota hai."

"Shukriya aunty."

"Lo bhai shukriya mujhe kehna chahiye ya tumhe." Rukhsar replied lovingly smacking her head.

"Ab ap dono maa beti ki emotional bate khatam hogai ho to gift khol le." They both laughed at Junaid's excitement.

"Hoor in per dhyan mat do ye to bas jal rahe hai hm dono ki bonding se." Rukhsar teased him while opening the gift.

"Bhot khubsurat shawl hai Hoor bilkul tumhari tarah." She exclaimed touching the soft material of shawl while Hoor blushed at her sentence.

"Acha aunty hm chalte hai bhot raat ho gai hai ap bhi rest kare."
Saying that Hoor came outside and closing the door behind her she swiftly turned only to come face to face with Zaydan.

He was already looking at her. He wanted to say soo much to her but nothing came out of his mouth. He was about to pass her when her voice froze him.

"Ap hmari wajah se tension na le ham yha sirf Mirha ki shadi tak hai  fir apko apni 'family' hmse bachane ki zarurat nhi padegi."

She just took a step towards her room when he asked.
"Kya matlab hai apka?"

"Dekhiye Mr. Jahangir hm 'apke' ghar me rehkar ap par bojh nhi banna chahte. Mirha ki shadi hote hi ham hostel me shift ho jayege. Sirf kuch din or hame bardasht kar le." Saying this she took fast steps towards her room.