Chapter 17

Do type out your thoughts about the chapter😉

Happy reading.

Hamza was standing in Ali's room's gallery. He was just standing idoly waiting for Ali to come out of the washroom so that he can use it. He was sharing room with Ali as his was occupied with guests. He turn around to go inside but stopped when he saw Ramsha standing on adjacent balcony looking curiously at him.

He looked back to see if anyone was standing behind him but no one was there. So he looked at her with narrowed eyes copying her expressions.

"Mohtarmaaa..." he called out to her loudly. "Koi jinn winn dekh liye kya?" He asked controlling his laugh.

She startled at his comment. Recognising his voice. He sure wasn't Ali, she concluded. But seeing Hamza's expression played along with him. "Haa wo tumhare piche khada hai." She said pointing towards him.

His eyes widened, looking horrified he didn't dared to look back. Thinking for the solution he started to recite Ayatal-kursi.

Ali who just came out of the washroom heard the commotion outside and stepped towards his brother. His eyes widened seeing Ramsha controlling her laughter on Hamza's condition and Hamza was shaking with fear.

He kept his hand on Hamza's shoulder to get him back to reality when he shrieked loudly "aaaaaaaaaaa..." causing him stumble a little.

"Hamzaaaa hosh ma aa mai hu tera bhai." He began to shake him profusely while clutching his shoulders tightly.

Hamza at once came to reality seeing his brother. But that stupid was still shaking him uncontrollably.

"Areee haaa bhaaaai agayaaaaa mai hosh me." He shouted making him stop. Ramsha laughed out loudly at their drama. Both of their heads turned to her causing her to control.

"Tumm. Yaha kya kar rahi ho?" Ali enquired.

"Wo...wo mai to bass..." she trailed off not wanting to tell him that she wanted to just catch his glimpse.

"Wo mai to bas kya hah?" He encouraged her dramatically.

Ramsha got furious hearing his teasing voice.

"Mai mere room me hu. Tumhe kya?" She raised her voice.

"Ooohhh. But last time I saw, this was your room." Ali pointed towards his room, Hamza long forgotten in background.

She blushed at his comment.
"That was a misunderstanding." She stated looking away.

"But very beautiful though." Ali completed her sentence.

"Wait...wait...wait a minute. Break lagao zara. Yeh chal kya raha hai." They both startled at Hamza's voice who was looking at them with amused raised eyebrow.

"Kuch nahi. Tujhe washroom use karna tha na. Ja kar." Ali dismissed him.

"Nahi show start ho gaya hai. Ab to pura dekh kar hi jaunga." Hamza casually sat on the chair nearby.

Ali looked at him angrily.

"Waise kab se chal raha hai ye sab? Ammi ko bataya ya nahi k unki 1 bahu mil gayi hai." He said winking at Ramsha whose jaw touched the ground hearing his statement. She turned around & went inside with colors rosed to her cheeks.

Ali smiled at her form & turned around only to witness Hamza's teasing expression.

"To? Kab se chal raha hai ye sab?" He enquired like a detective.

"Kuch nahi chal raha. Tu ja na bhot zor ki lagi thi na. Ab ja." Saying this Ali pulled him off the chair and pushed him inside the room and turned around smiling as Ramsha's blushing face flashed in front of his eyes.