Chapter 11

Author's note:

Two updates in a day!
I am back with a shorter update.
But you all desereved it.
Thanks for all of your love, it encourages me for giving my best to this story.

Enjoy.

×××××××××

Wedding preparations was on full swing. Hoor fell into comfortable routine. But she has started to miss her parents terribly. It has been nearly 6 months now that she has met them. She has stopped video calling them also as it increased her desire of seeing them in real. She hadn't bought anything for the wedding just told her mother to bring her clothes of her sister's wedding. Her parents were coming on wedding but didn't told her exact date as it was her brother's mid terms. Her oen exams ended just a day back. She was at least relieved that she will get to meet them soon.

Things between her and Zaydan was same and literally she stopped hoping for the things to be alright between them. She knew her life was planned by the Almighty and he is the best of the planner.

Wedding was in a week now. Everything was done. She had decided the decorations and themes with the wedding planner as it was her boss's son (also her boss was her father's friend as she has got permission for job only because of that).

She entered the house exhausted. But she became alert when she found no one in the living room. All lights were dimmed which was very unusual. And no one was in the garden neither in the living room where they would chill around at this time.

As she entered further inside, suddenly all the lights were onn making her eyes blind but the next second she became deaf for a second as everyone yelled.
"Surpriiiiiiiiiiseeeeeeee."

She took a second to register everything. And when she saw her precious family standind there with bright smiles without thinking anything she runned towards her mother and launched herself in her mother's embrace.

"Ammi...I missed you." She was crying with hiccups now. Everyone was staring at them looking at mother daughter's love. Her mother detached her and kissed her head lovingly. Hoor than turned to her father who was looking little offended as to why he was second in meeting her but one look at his daughter's face and he engulfed her in bear hug. She cherished the moment inhaling the scent of home.

"Ham bhi aye hai sath." Her siblings said together. She turned towards them and shared a group hug with them.

"Hooooooor." She froze at the words. She turned towards the little body who was now pulling on her shalwar slowly turning around she picked up the handsome boy in her arms and engulf her nephew in the strong hug. Hadi hid his head in his aunt's neck.

"He...he...kn...knows mee." Without controlling her tears Hoor exclaimed to her sister. She was not ready to detach herself from him.

"Areee bhai apne Ammi abbu ko kya khada rakhne ka irada hai." Her Khala tried to ease the situation. All of them settled down. Hadi was still clutched to Hoor who was memorising his features from every angle.
"Ohhhh myyyy goooood Ahmer bhai is also crying." Safiya screeched on which everyone's attention turned towards Ahmer.

Mumbling incoherent words he wiped his tears with his sleeves and glared at Safiya who was laughing his heads off on him.

"Ahmer hmae nhi pata tha tum itne sensitive ho". Fajar decided to tease him more.

"Mai koi sensitive nhi hu wo to bas kuch chala gaya tha aankh me." He said innocently.

"Jhooot maine khud dekha apko Hoor api ko dekh kar rote hue." Safiya screamed at him. Ahmer glared at her in return.