Chapter 10

Enjoy!!!

"Yes?" She asked softly. Not having a heart to deny him.

"Were you serious about living in hostel after Mirha's wedding?"
Not knowing from where to start he said still looking ahead.

She looked at him with straight expression as if she knew what was he about to ask.

"What do you think?" She asked him. "Apka or hmara mazak kab se hai infact apka or hmara to salam dua bhi nhi hai."

He went silent on her words. Knowing very well that she was right.

"Please don't go because of me. I know I never made you feel at home but I...I..." He again went silent not knowing how to say it.
"You what Zaydan?" His name was sounding beautiful for the first time. He stopped the car near the gate and looked at her whose eyes was begging him to complete his sentence.

"I am sorry Hooriya. I know a mere sorry is not the justification of my actions but please don't leave."

Her face went rigid on his plead.
"You havn't done anything to apologise to me. It is your house you can decide who to welcome who to not. And I am not leaving because of you so don't feel guilty. Just for your assurance I myself can't live here anymore and don't force me to if I won't leave from here I will die slowly from inside." With that said she opened the door and disappeared inside the house.

××××××××××××

Her words were like a knife cutting through his heart. Did she also felt like this when he insulted her. His mind was not working properly. Her words were echoing in his mind. With a heavy heart he laid down on his bed.
The night was surely very long.

Hoor entered her room and not wanting to think about him she immediately went to freshen up. Coming out of the bathroom she sat infront of dressing table and looked at herself in the mirror. The once happy go lucky girl was now only a facade infront of everyone. She could see through her hollow soul.

It wouldn't have happen if she would have denied staying here in first place. Than she thought about her parents, how happy they were that she wouldn't have to live in hostel. She was going to crush there happiness with her own selfish reason. She was blaming herself for the havoc created in her life but she didn't knew that it was just a hardship from the Almighty. 'With every hardship there is ease.'

She was crying desperately. Oh how much she want her mother to embrace her in life long hug away from the cruelty of the world. How much she wished that her father would be here to assure her that everything will be fine. How much she missed her family. How much she missed her siblings and her nephew that little cute thing which had her heart from the time he stepped in this world an year ago. He must have started talking till now. How much she was desperate to here him calling her names.

She cried, cried in exhaustion tired of everything wanting to just runaway in her parent's arms. How much strong her desire was to just fly away to her house which she could call home. But all this was imppssible as for now.
She slid down in sitting position by her bed's foot. No matter how much she was tired she couldn't sleep. She knew she was drifting awat to insomnia little by little. But no one was here to listen to her misery. Suddenly a sentence ringed in her ears.
"No one besides Allah can rescue a soul from hardship" (Quran 53:58)
A sentence said once by her father was reasonating in her ears. Then she remembered she didn't prayed Isha salah. She at once stood up and went for ablution. Coming out she started praying Isha although it was around 2 am now.

In her miseries how can she forget that Allah was, is and will always be there for her no matter what. She should be happy and thank Allah. Instead of crying on her miseries she should cry in front of Allah who loved her more than 70 mothers. Allah must have better in store for her. How can he leave her even if she was away from her parents. Only Allah's loved once are tested by him and if it was her test she will give her 100% to it. After crying her heart out in sujood she got up and laid on bed feeling content. Sleep was more peacefull than ever tonight. Indeed it wasn't that long night.