Chapter 8

Happy reading.

Zaydan entered his home after completing his office work. He was early today as he has to go to Ibrahim's house. He was walking towards his room in his thoughts when he saw her running down the stairs in yellow embroidery kurta and white bottom with dupatta. She was looking earthreal in floral hijab. She was talking on phone while coming towards him. She froze and her heart skipped a beat seeing him looking at her with so much intensity. He was looking handsome as always in dark blue shirt just like his aura and sleeves rolled up. His veins sneaking through his rough hands. Hoor got an uncontrollable urge to move his dark locks with her hands which were falling on his forhead.

They both were looking at each other with so much intensity forgetting the outside world. They both looked away when someone coughed from behind him. He turned around and looked at his mother who was looking at him with raised eyebrow. Hoor walked forward and stood beside him unknowingly but very knowingly to him as her Jasmine fragrance engulfed him.
"Aunty wo Khala kahi nazar nhi aarahi. Ham late ho rahe hai. Ap unko inform kar  dijiyega. Ham chalte hai."

Rukhsar was taking in the site infront of her. Her son and Hoor was a perfect match together. She came out of her admiration when Hoor spoke to her.

"Ha wo shayad gift lene gayi hai. Tum akele jaogi."

"Nhi aunty wo bhukkad...sorry...hm...hmara matlab hai Ahmer sath jayege."

Rukhsar laughed out loud hearing her. "Thik hai beta. Tum jao."
"Hoor..."
Hoor was about to go but stopped and turned to her.
"Bhot pyari lag rahi ho beta." She came towards her and patted her head lovingly.

Zaydan internally whispered 'Masha allah'.
Hooriya blushed and thanked his mother and went away.

Zaydan was still looking in the air where she disappeared when he heard.
"Achi lagti hai na?."
"Ha" He said still in trance but came to real world when he heard his mother laughter.

"Na...nahi aisi koi bat nahi hai."
He said and ran away from there with stoic expression.

Rukhsar shook her head at her son's antics. He surely was head over heels for that girl. But he was to stubborn to accept it.

Zaydan entered his room with a tired expression. He was tired, tired of running away from this feeling. It has been two years since that unfaithfull night, two years since he was restless, two years since he was caged in this feeling, two years since he was still standing there where he had made a biggest mistake of his life.

He fell on the bed and closed his eyes painfully as past began to come in his view like a movie.

Flashback-

After the wedding incident he didn't got the chance to see her. He was restless to see if she is alright or not. They were forced by her father to stay for a week. He didn't wanted to stay here at the same time he didn't want to go away from here.

He was finally relieved to see her normal self next day. But he could tell by her swollen eyes that she didn't sleep quiet well. She was mastered in hiding her emotions in such a young age. She was just in 11th grade at that time and he was in first year of graduation but elder by her by 4 years as he took a gap cause he has done his graduation in computers and now was doing in interior designing.

"Lets go to beach today!!!" It was Triplet's idea as they exclaimed together. Elders agreed as it will be like a picninc for everyone.

"Mamma!" Hoor meakly called her mother who turned to her immediately.

"Ham nhi ayege ap log jaiye."

Everyone turned towards her. Elders didn't knew why she was refusing. But teenagers knew her reason for refusal, it was the reason in first place that they decide for outing, for distracting Hoor.

"Lekin kyuuu???"
Ahmed screeched gaining attention.
"Kyu wyu chodo. Agar ap nhi ayegi to HAM BHI NHI JAYEGE" First part was said by Hamza followed by shouting of all of them the last part.
Hoor looked at them with pleading eyes.

"Ha Hoor waise bhi tum ghar par akele kya karogi." Her mother also sided with them.

"Ammi pleaaaaseeee."

"Hoor nakhre kyu kar rahi ho chalo na sath." Fajar said with pleading expression and then turned all of them who immediately formed a pleading expression and lastly looked at him who was already looking at her, his eyes was having a sense of warmth, protection & assurance. At last she heaved a sigh and nodded her head in yes.

"Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy." All of them shouted enthusiastically.

After 2 hours they were found at beach, enjoying the time of their lives. All the kids were playing in water while the elders were chilling on the carpet.

"Zain bhaiiiiiiiii". Zaydan got startled at Hoor's voice and looked at the direction where she was running. A young lad may be of his age was coming towards her with a lady stick to his side. Both of them grinned widely at Hoor.

Hoor stopped in front of them and hug the girl and greeted them widely. She then pointed to all of them talking something and they began to move towards them.

"Ammi abbu dekhe kon aya hai."

"Areee Zain aao beta yha kaise aana hua." Hoor's abbu lovingly asked him. Greetings began to exchange between them.

"Bas chachu chuttiya chal rahi hai to socha Zeeniya ko le aao."

He replied pointing towards the girl who was now going towards the kids gang talking animatedly with Hoor.

"Acha kiya beta jao tum bhi bacho se mil lo."
Zaydan was noticing everything sitting on a distance from crew. He than got up and followed him to where Hoor was introducing them.

"...Or ye Fajar, ye Ahmer, ye Hamza, Haider ,Ali or ye..."
She stopped seeing Zaydan there.
"Or ye...Zaydan hai." Zain raised an eyebrow at Hooriya at the way of saying Zaydan's name. Zaydan was noticing every action of them. How they were communicating with eyes and all that.

She then introduced Zain as her Taya's son and Zeeniya as his wife.
Zaydan released a relieved breath upon hearing that they are married.

"Bhabi ap in log k sath enjoy kare. Hm bhai k sath jakar kuch khane ko late hai. Hmko baat bhi karni hai bhai se." She turned to Zeeniya and just informed her. Which triggered Zaydan more.

"Tum pooch rahi ho ya bata rahi ho?" Zeeniya asked jokingly.

"Ye apke nand ka order hai."
Hoor replied jerking her collor as if proud of being a nand.
Zeeniya waved her off and she didn't even took a second to drag Zain off with her.

Zaydan was getting restless. It has been quite a while since they had gone and he was glancing every second at the way they disappeared.
Turning around he looked at Zeeniya now involved in joking and laughing with his cousins. She was not a bit effected that her husband was gone with a girl it seems like it was normal for her.

When he couldn't take it anymore he straightened up and stepped towards the route she had gone.

It took quiet a while for him to find them and was about to approach them when he got freezed on her words.

Zaydan came out of the past with a knock on the door. He grunted a gruff come in and a maid entered his room informing that everyone was waiting for him downstairs.
He looked at the clock and cursed himself for getting carried away. Mumbling a small 'shit' he went to get ready.

Author's note:

So what do you think would have happen?

Next update on Tuesday, stay tuned.

Vote, comment & share.