Chapter 28

Happy reading. 🤗🤗🤗

It was just another day when Ahmer was sprawled on the couch of his room thinking about his lady love. He didn't have courage to face her till now. It has been a month, but still after effects could be seen. How much he regretted using Safiya as a joke to take Fajar's consent.

He wanted to ask for forgiveness. He wanted her to be like their old self. Teasing each other. Pranking each other. Having their moments alone. Sneaking out in the middle of the night to have ice-cream. But it all faded in a span of few days. The girl chirping around the whole house has become all silent. Her brothers tried to cheer her up thinking she is being like this because of the atmosphere of the house.

Sighing he stood up and finally gathering some courage stepped out of the room to find her.

Knocking on her room's door he waited for permission. Hearing a soft "come in" he entered opening the door with his heartbeat at its peak.

He went further inside to see her laying casually on her bed looking emotionlessly at the ceiling. Hearing his footsteps she got up and looked at him surprised to find him here. They both didn't have college today & everyone else were at work leaving both of them alone.

Clearing her throat she took a second to compose the swirling emotions and turned to him again.

"Ji? Kuch chahiye apko?" Ahmer's strong heart broke again at her emotionless voice.

Coming to her he sat on his knees where her legs were dangling. She was about to get up but he held her hand firmly.

"Safiii...I am sorry." He looked in her tears filled eyes. "Please mujhe kuch bhi saza dedo. Lekin please aisa na karo mere sath. Mai mar jaunga tumhare bina. Tumhare Ahmer me jaan nahi bachegi tumhare bina. Tum jaan ho meri. Mai...mai wada karta hu aage se aisa kabhi nahi karunga. Mai bas Fajar ko darana chahta tha. Or tumhare siwa mai konsi ladki ko janta hu? Please mujhe maaf kardo." The tears she was controlling hard to not let them flow found their own way down her face. She broke down in front of him clutching his hand in death grip. "Safii please. Meri khatir na sahi apni khatir mujhe maaf kardo. Please khud ko aziyat mat do Safii." He ducked his head in her lap and cried hysterically along with her making butterfly to dance in her stomach when he nuzzled his head in her lap and wetting her kamiz in process.

She couldn't take it anymore. She couldn't be away from him anymore. Shakily lifting her hand she kept it on his head and started brushing his dark locks calming him & herself.

×××××××××

Hoor was standing in the balcony sinking in the view deep in her thoughts. After college Zaydan left her home saying their flight is tomorrow. He was going to leave her. Leave her at her parents house. She didn't want to go. She didn't want to leave him. How can he think that he can accept her and leave her whenever he wanted. She was getting furious second by second. An angry tear left her left eye unknowingly.

Wiping her tears furiously she stepped out of the room and proceeded towards her mother-in-law's room. The door was open so knocking lightly she stepped in. Rukhsar was resting leaning on the headrest, but seeing Hoor she sat straight and ushered her to sit in front of her.

"Aunty..." she broke down hysterically hugging her instantly.

Rukhsar was surprised. She tried to comfort her. "Beta batao to sahi hua kya hai?" Controlling her sobs and wiping her tears with the back of her hands she stared at Rukhsar.

"Za...zay...zaydan. wo hame abbu k ghar chodne jaa rahe hai." She said with hiccups making Rukhsar's eyes to go wide.

"Kya keh rahi ho Hooriya?"