Chapter 15

I am back with an early update. Hope you enjoy.

Happy reading.

×××××××

Haldi function was arranged in Garden of the Mansion. Arrangements were done. Girls were getting ready.

"Ahmer jao jakar ladkiyo ko bulakar lao

"Ahmer jao jakar ladkiyo ko bulakar lao. Kitni der lagayenge tayar hone me. Time nikla ja raha hai." Sumayya told to Ahmer who was sitting tiredly scrolling through his phone on one of the chairs in the beautifully decorated garden.

He got up mumbling under his breath. "Aj itna time le rahe hai ye log to pata nhi baraat k din kya karege."

He entered the living room still in his phone when he saw her coming downstairs.
Safiya was descending down the stairs while her focus was on braclet she was trying to tie. She was looking magnificient in yellow colored garara with pink top.

Ahmer was enchanted by her. It was the first time that Ahmer Jahangir was mesmerized by someone. Even after living with each other since childhood he didn't noticed her in this way. He was still in his trance when she came busy with her braclet and colloided with him. He came back to his senses. She was about to fall when his hands automatically went to her back to stop her from falling.

Safiya looked at the intruder. A scowl formed on her face at once turned to fury when she saw who it was.

"Dekh kar nhi chal sakte ap?" She shouted on him.

Ahmer's expression changed in a second.
"Ooo hello. Tum andhi ban kar chal rahi thi."

"Ha to ap to dekh rahe the na awaz de dete." She put full blame on him. Ahmer went in deep thoughts. Was he that engulfed in her that he didn't saw her coming.

"Tum kyu hath par dekh kar chal rahi thi?" He won't sit back in this fight.

It was normal for them. They were always fighting. No matter what the matter is they would always run for each others neck. Pranking each other and then taking revenge was like their part of routine.

"Chodiye hame." Safiya came to her senses and realising their position she felt a shiver ran down her spine. He at once made her straight and retreated his hands back.

Shaking the feeling away she looked at her braclet again.
"Ek to yeh band hone ko tayar nhi hai. Upar se ap. Apse to baat karna hi bekaar hai."