Chapter 20

Zahoor's chapter solely.😍😍😍
Happy reading.

××××××××

Zaydan looked at his parents. They nodded in affirmation as if they were with him in everything he will do. The silent conversation was the most needed that time.

"Uncle...mujhe pata hai k ye wakt nahi hai is baat ka...lekin...Mai Hooriya se Shadi karna chahta hu. Ap ijazat de to mai usse abhi k abhi shadi karna chahta hu." Rehman Khan looked surprised at him. It was sudden surprise for all of them.

He sure had rejected Hoor than why he wanted to marry her now.

"Lekin Zaydan...tumne to use reject..." Rehman Khan confusedly looked at him.

"Uncle mai manta hu k maine Hoor ko reject kiya tha. Lekin mera yakeen kijiye mai us lamhe se regret kar raha hu. Mai...mai bhi Hoor ko pasand karta hu." Zaroon clarified his actions.

"Bhaisahab...ye sach keh raha hai. Mai iski maa ki haisiyat se nahi side le rahi hu iski. Mai Hoor ko bhi apni beti manti hu." Rukhsar came forward for first time that night.

"Hamari hamesha se khwahish thi k Hoor Zaydan ki dulhan bane. Wo to apne uska rishta pakka kar diya tha isliye hm log piche hat gaye." Shahana begum also put forth her idea.

Rehman Khan looked at his wife who just entered. She surely heard everything and was looking at him. He than looked at Haniya who slowly nodded her head as if she was satisfied with the proposal. He again looked at his wife to read any displeasure but she also gave her permission. He contemplated for few minutes and than nodded his head slowly. Praying with his heart that this decision should be right for his daughter.

"Thik hai. Moulvi sahab ko bulaiye." Everyone hooted at his sentence. Happy smiles were adjorned on each & everyone's faces. 'They weren't this much happy during Shehry's proposal.' Rehman Khan thought with the smile & prayed for his daughter's happiness.

"Yeh kaisa ho sakta hai. Mai yeh nahi hone dungi." Rasheda exclaimed loudly. Everyone shockingly looked at her. "Me...mera matlab hai itni raat ko kaise honga nikah." She composed her anger and told.She wanted Zaydan to marry her daughter. But no one payed any heed to her. Rasheda with her daughter sprinted off to their rooms not wanting to witness the nikah.

Moulvi sahab was called with Hamza who was on his way to home.

(After Hoor's consent was taken.)

Zaydan was anxiously walking here & there. His father & chachas were gone with Rehman Khan to take Hoor' sign from quiet a while.

He was nervous. Will she agree? What will be her reaction? What if she will deny? Did he do the right thing? He sure did broke her heart, but he didn't have any option that time. He was also helpless that time. But she didn't know his side of story. She still thinks that he rejected her because of that Zain thing. But that was only the way to reject her.

Headache start to make his way from the thoughts. He sat on the sofa and rubbed his face tiredly, still in sherwani he was feeling suffocated. He looked at his brothers, they were grinning at his desperation whispering among themselves. Idiots. He thought. It was the first time they were seeing him this desperate & was enjoying his situation.

He instantly stood up when he saw Gents coming in the living room. Their faces were devoid of any expression.

His thoughts were running wild. He didn't knew what to think. Suddenly his father came to him and smiling wholeheartedly engulfed him in a hug. Shockingly Zaydan couldn't reciprocate the hug, but when realisation dawned upon him he hugged his father back tightly. Patting his back Jamshed detached himself & gestured to complete the nikah process.