injured: sj

Tw: metion of blood.

Y/n's pov:

I was hanging out with uncle Seb (Sebastian), uncle Anthony and uncle Chris. My mum (Scarlett) working on black widow. Anyway me, Seb and Anthony were in the garden while Chris was in the house.
Me and seb and Anthony we playing football (America football).  Anthony passed me the ball and I started to run and then seb tackled me to the ground. My I say that seb is twice my size. I went to sit up but Anthony and seb told me to stay down.

Chris's pov: I heard a loud noise from outside and then a couple of seconds later Anthony came in and told me what happed and their is blood coming fro y/ns head. I grabbed a towel. I came outside and saw y/n laying on the floor. I got them to sit up and hold the towel on the back of their head while I get the car round. 

Sebastian pov:
While Chris went to get the car ready I was getting a call from scarlett.
"Hey Scarlett."
"Hey seb I am on my-"
Scarlett got cut off by Anthony.
"Y/n don't close ur eye ok keep looking at seb."
Scarlett-"seb what's going on."
Before I could answer Chris came and said that the car was ready.
"Seb answer me what's happening."
"I may have tackled them to hard and now we are taking them to a hospital. We are going to St.parks"
"OK I am on my way to the hospital."

Y/ns pov:
We got in the car and seb said that mum will meet us at the hospital. I started to close my eyes when Anthony told me to keep them open. We got to the hospital I saw my mum she came over and hugged me while Chris went off tk the nurse. I got put in a room and they told me to sit down on the bed. They where giving me stitches. The whole time I was trying not to close my eye. When they where done they said I have a concussion and that I had to rest.

Once we where home me and mum sat down on the sofa and watched some movie and fell asleep.