I cant save us: NR

Nat:

So me and the team are fighting in New York against some aliens again. Anyway we are getting over whelmed and we are all surrounded. We were about to prepare for the worst which is death when a blinding light comes from behind. The aliens all fall to the ground and we see someone. Y/n?? 

"Who is that?" Steve said getting ready to fight them. Before he could do anything i ran at them and hugged them. Y/n is my girl/boyfriend. Wow they look good. "How did you do that???" i asked once i moved away from the hug. They look down and then at me. "Im not Y/n my real name is Apollo." Wow. Wait Apollo. "Like the Greek God." They smiled and then nodded.

I brought them in for a second hug. And then kissed there lips. When we pulled a part They looked at the people behind me and gave a small wave. Thor walked over and went to hit them but they ducked and moved me away. "Thor what are you doing??" Steve yelled in anger knowing that they could help us. Thor didn't answer. "Me and Thor don't really get on." Y/n or Apollo said. 

"THOR YOU BETTER STOP." I yelled and he stopped and walked to Steve. "If they are with us we will all die." He said pointing his finger at Apollo. I looked at Thor then Apollo. "That's my family i want to help people." Thor went to say something but Steve cut him off. "If that's what you want to do then help us." They nodded and smiled as they looked at me. "I all ready have." We looked at them confused until they started to walk away. As they speeded up into a running motion they a started to glow.

We all saw Thor kneel down. "Thor what are you doing?" Wanda asked confused like the rest of us. "God's kneel down when another God is scarfing them self to save people." He said and then went back to silent.  scarfing?? No they cant be. I started running to Apollo. 

"You cant leave me. Please you cant." I said as tears run down my face. They looked at me and smiled. "Don't worry Nat we will see each other again." NO NO They can't. I felt someone pick me up and move away from Apollo when i look down i saw Thor. I looked up at Apollo and they looked at me. "I cant save us but i can save you." Is all they said before Thor took me behind a wall. 

2 months later:

I've never been the same the one person i loved left me. They saved me. As I'm walking down a street on my way to do Christmas shopping for the boys i see someone i never thought i would see again. Apollo.

I run over to them and wrap my arms around them which caused them to fall back a bit

I run over to them and wrap my arms around them which caused them to fall back a bit. "That was easier then i thought. I had a hole speech planned." They said and hugged me back. I have them back finally. I couldn't imagine my life without them