Bad day: SJ

A/n : So in this the reader is atusitic. O'm going of my experience but other's my have different reactions to a bad day or anything.

Scarlett:
I went to wake my kids up, but leaving Cosmo asleep as he's still a baby. Rose is 8 and Bucky(they like to be called that) is 16.

I went to Rose first. I walked into her room. "Rose hunny wake up." I said gently shaking her. Her eyes opened slowly and she smiled while waking up.

I walked over to Bucky's room. "Hey bub. It's time to wake up." Normally they would sit up and open the blinds. But they didn't "bub come on you need to get up." I said they pulled there blanket over their head. I knew this was not going to be a good day.

After 5 minutes I got them up and moving but this meant we were going to behide on the schedule. Bucky has autism and things have to be planned  and need to be on time or it can cause problems but we haven't had something like that happen for about 9 months.

I ran downstairs and tried to get breakfast made before they came down and get things ready so we can be on time. They came down 10 minutes later which meant we are about 5 minutes beside but it's ok. Colin gave me a look and I gave him the look that says "don't say anything and we'll be fine".

"Here eat your breakfast then your coming with me to set." I said trying to get things on time but not trying make things worse. "I thought I was going with dad." He said, oh please be ok. "You were but now you need to come with me. Is that ok." He looked down and thought for a minute me and Colin shared a look. "Yea I guess." He said which I was thankful.

We got in the car and everything was ok . We were now back on track with everything. It was about half 1 and I was walking back to my trailer. I opened the door to see Bucky pacing up and down and breathing heavy(fast). This normally meant something has gone wrong.

"Hey what's wrong." I asked not touching as that can cause more problems. They didn't answer which made me worry. "Buck I need you to tell me. I don't know ow how to help if you don't tell me."  He kept passing I could feel my eyes water. Everything was going so great. I sat down started to cry.

I was looking down when I felt someone sit next to me. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and I looked up and saw it was Bucky. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. "I didn't mean to make you cry." Bucky said which broke my heart. "I know I cause a problem." This made me want to cry more. God they think there a problem.

"It's ok I know you can't help it." I said trying to make them happier. "I hate being autsic. I cause to many problems." They said which in response to I pulled them closer. "Hey no. Its perfectly fine  to be autsic. So can you tell me what went wrong so I can help?" I asked hoping they would tell me so I could help.

"At 12, we should have had lunch with a calm conversation. At half past we should have been watching 1 episode of friends and at 1 were meant to be reading a book." Buck said which made me remember the schedule.

"I'm sorry bud I forgot. I'm so sorry." I said pulling them into a tighter hug. They just nodded. I forgot to tell the directors that Buck was here. If I told them they would have had sure that I could stick to the schedule. Bucky was right they where going to be qith Colin but work had a change of plans last minute and of Bucky went he would be stressed.

"What do you do when something isn't right or off schedule?" Asked seeing if we could try and make a coping method. " pace up and down. But all I want to do is get in a small ball and go into a corner." They answered honestly. By now we where making lunch and I told the directors that I would need at least an hour which they said was fine.

"When something is wrong g why Don you send me a text saying...wrong." I said hoping that would help. Bucky nodded and smiled.

We spent the rest of the day on schedule and I made sure that everything was correct.

When I was putting Rose to bed I went a checked in Buck I noticed that they were sat up. "Us everything OK?" I looked at my phone and there was no texts from them. I walked over to them and saw they had there comfort jumper on which meant they just want a hug. I walked over and wrapped my arms round them. We layed down like this until we both fell asleep.

A/n: thanks for reading. Like I said at the start this is how I'm like not everyone I like this tho. Just be respectful to everyone no matter what.