I'm so done: SJ

Right now i feel shit so im just writing this based on what im feeling, so if you don't want to listen to mental health stuff you can skip this part if you want. There is talk about vape's cigarette's and not being like parent's. If anyone does want to talk im always here.

Scarlet:

So I've been staying home a lot recently and i noticed a lot about my kids that have changed. We'll start with the youngest Cosmo. Well not much has changed i mean he is only about 10 months old but he has started to walk around more witch is great, but sometimes i wish that he could do more cause no offence to him but damm it gets boring. Next up is Rose, well i mean she is doing great in school i mean she is top in maths class and English, witch is amazing. Im so proud of her. Now the oldest Y/n , i adopted him about 2 years ago when Rose was 10 and he was 14. From what I've seen they aren't doing good. From what i have seen and heard is that they are angry and sad, i have no clue why but i think it's cause they are stressed but about what is my question.

As i made sure that rose and Cosmo are okay before i went to go and wake y/n up. He has never been one for morning, but falling asleep is also hard so i guess that's why. As i walk towards the room i can hear draw's opening and closing almost as if they are looking for something. I knock on the door waiting a couple of seconds before i can walk in cause i like to give my kids privacy.

I open the door to see y/n pacing around the room with tear stained check's, i walk into the room and i can see vape's empty packs of cigarettes. "Y/n?" I make sure my voice is soft and calm so that i don't make them panic more. They slowly lift there head up and look at me. My heart breaks looking at there face. I slowly open my arms to allow them to fall into them which they do causing them to break down more. 

I moved us both to the bed trying not to step on anything. Once at the bed i began to calm them down and whispering sweat nothing's into there ear. I look up and blink my own tear's away, i know that i can cry but right now i need to look after y/n. Once they stopped crying i moved away and whipped the tears away. 

"I need you to talk to me okay." I said softly letting them know that i'm not mad and that i just want to help them. I heard them take a deep breath in and out. "It's to much and then i tried vaping and smoking and it help and then it got worse and it got out of hand and i'm so sorry. I don't want to be my dad." They began to cry again while stating that they aren't there dad. 

I knew that y/n's dad was bad, i mean they did try to control their life, got mad about most things and just overall didn't care bout y/n. I pulled them back into a hug. "You are nothing like him. You help people, you look out for your sister and you care for people." I keep telling him more stuff so that they know that they aren't the same. 

I heard their breathing even out showing me that they are asleep. I started to pick up the vapes ad packs of cigarettes and put them in the bin. How did we not notice any of this god i feel like a shit mum. I went back downstairs and made some phone calls.

After about an hour Lizzie and Chris E had arrived which allows me to make sure that y/n is okay. As i walked back upstairs i could feel a gust of wind from under the door. I opened it to see y/n sat by his window having a cigarette while crying. I walk over to him and pulled it out of there hand and put it out. 

They leaned into me and i wrapped my arms around them. God i wish i could just take their ain away. "I know you don't want me to but have you got anymore?" I asked i saw them blink away some tears and stand up. They went to the top draw in their desk and got a small ish box out and gave it to me. When i opened it up i saw box's and box's of vapes and cigarettes. I give them a small smile and hold my hand for them to take once they did i walked us down to the kitchen where i then got a bag and through them all in and put that in the bin. I took him outside to the garden where we sat in silence for a while.

"I'm sorry." Was the first thing anyone has said. Why do they need to be sorry, i should have been there for him and i wasn't. I look down and see that he is staring at the back house/shed house that has the gym. "You shouldn't be sorry i should have been here for you and i made it seem like i wasn't." They shock their head no, causing confusion to rise in me.

"No it was me i didn't want to bother you should i turned to that but i know i should have talked to you." I looked down and kissed his forehead and pulled him in closer to me at least i have him back. "Just promise me that you'll talk to me from now on." I looked down with tear's in my eye's and i saw that he nodded and then rested his head on me as he started to drift to sleep again. 

He may not be mine biologically but he will always be my baby boy.