1 step forward and 1 Step back: NR

Nat:

So today im taking Tony's kid out to go shopping cause they asked. Im doing it because tony doesn't want to. Classic tony. Anyway we were in the car and they sat counting something and it was nice seeing them relaxed and calm. Once we got to the shopping place and i grabbed there hand so i know that they are next to me.

As we get closer i can  feel the grip on my hand tighten and i can feel them stop which caused me to stop. They where shacking there head no but i don't know what they mean. "Hey y/n whats up we are nearly there." I said in a clam voice. They just keeping saying no and start walking back.

"Y/n stop. What's wrong?" I am really confused i thought they wanted to go shopping. "To many." Is all they said and started to panic. I pull them into me and they try and got out but as i have learnt from the past is not to cause they run at any chance. "Hey its okay. We can go back home." I said as they started to punch out. By this stage people started to come  closer to get a picture with me. 

I walk as fast as i can with Y/n in my arms and get them to the car and get in my self i drove us back home and i could see that Y/n was sad that they didn't get into the store. "Hey its okay. You tried and that's the best anyone could ask for." I said and gave them my hand. When we got back they ran to the living room and put on the tv. 

I went to the kitchen and saw tony was there. "I thought you went shopping?" he said of course he wants to know if we did. "No we went but we didn't get in the building which you would know is the closet's we have ever got if you would actually take your kid for once." I said and then went to the living room an d sat on the sofa. Y/n stood up and sat next to me and leaded on me.