Hey

A/n: I've been sick recently so I haven't got anything done. Im going tot try and update more but college is taking over so much and its stressful but that's no excuse but hopeful i will update more. I hope everyone Valentine went good and if not im here if you want to talk.

Y/n:

So my mum has been hanging with Peter more, i know we don't have much in common for example, i like skateboarding and well she is THE BLACK WIDOW so we all know how cool she. Anyway i broke my Skateboard yesterday and i was going to see if she wanted to come with to get a new one but as i walked down stairs i heard her laughing, with him.  

I head towards the door before being stopped by uncle Clint. "Where you going kid?" I heard my best and funniest uncle say. They all fight over who is better but we all know its Clint. i slowly turned around to face him and he had a smile on his face. "I was just going to get a new board. i broke mine yesterday." I said with a smile he nodded and handed me Uncle Tony's card, i smiled and left.

On my walk to the Skate shop i stopped by a shop to get a drink and then made my way to the shop. When i was there i made sure that uncle Tony was okay with me spending his money which he said yes and not to worry about the amount i spend as he knows i use the boards or they make my room look nice.

I bought the Bob ross x Element board a long with a Globe Goodstock deck, Santa Cruz classic Deck, Enjoi peekaboo Panda R7 deck, Snot Dead daves wheels, Snot team wheels, New bolts, Grip on both decks, using my old trucks, wheels had bearings put in them. I also bought a new school bag as mine was ripped the bag with a DC Backsider Core 3. I also got some new vans.  (All of this can be found on Rollersnakes, this is where i get my Skateboard stuff in the UK)

I made sure to get the wheels swapped on the cruiser because i didn't want to ruin the Bob ross wheels. Its fine cause ill just swap them over at home. When i got home i went to find tony and gave him the card backs and he said he would help put the skate board on the wall. 

While tony put screws into the wall i swapped the wheels back top the bob ross ones and went to get a drink. I saw mum in there helping peter with his homework. "Hi mum." I said as i walked past her to get 2 drinks. "Can't you see im busy y/n!!" I looked down and walked back to my room. As i got there uncle Tony saw me and could tell something happened but didn't ask. 

I saw that it was son the wall and i was so happy, i have about 4 skateboard on my wall know the other 3 are signed by Celebs. Uncle tony left to get some work done while i went and set my Skateboard up and then told Steve where i went. 

At the skate park to practise my skills i could see some people staring. To be honest im use to it but i don't like who its from. Flash he bully's Peter at school. Him and his mates slowly walked over. "What do you want flash." He looked at his mates and smile and then turned his head to me. "Lets see if your like you mum." Oh god i know what that means. As i was about to get ready for a fight i felt a fist connect with my face. I fell straight on my ass. 

After they all beat me, they left laughing like they did something good .I stood up and spat the blood out off my mouth and made my way home. Once i was home i saw everyone in the kitchen eating dinner. "Y/n what happened!!" I heard my mum say as she stood up walking over to me. I grabbed an ice pack and left not answering her. If she really cared she would make time to spend with me and not just peter.

I got to my room and i sat at my desk and out the ice pack on my face. Is it bad that i want a hug of my mum? I mean she has just forgot me and the acted like she cared. She is my mum tho. I don't know what to do.

Nat:

Y/n just came home with a bloody face, and then ignored me when asked what happened. I turned to face the team who all looked at me mad. Why are they mad? I mean i know i have been spending time with Peter but they asked he asked to hang out. "Why are you mad?" I said as i looked at them all 1 by 1. "Are you being serious?" Tony asked. I nodded and he laughed. "You have been ignoring them and now you care." 

What i have not. "I haven't." I defended my self. I don't need to defend my self. "You have, they wanted to ask you to get some skateboard stuff today and then probably build it with you but you where with peter again." My best friend Clint said. Have i really been doing this. "I mean i am better." We all turned to Peter who looked so happy with his comment. "Shut up Peter!!" Tony shouted. The kid looked down. I walked off to y/ns room.

I open the door and see them sat by their desk. They look at me and then look at the ground. "Im sorry. I know that isn't good enough and im sorry. Ill do better but i want to help you." I said as they slowly look up at me.  They nod their head and i walk over while they remove the ice pack. I take a notice of their new skateboard stuff. 

"I like the bob ross board. Is it cruiser" I asked while starting to clean their face up. I see their frown turn into a smile. "Yeah it feels like its to special to even ride so i put it on the wall." The answer while they jerked their head back in pain. "Sorry" I said and quickly finished cleaning their face.

Once i made sure that all their cuts where clean. They looked at me and smiled and said a small thank you. I went to leave and give them space. "Mum?"  i turned round to see if they where okay. "Can we hug?" They asked while looking down. I smiled at them. i walked over to them and pulled them up and we went to their bed and put tv on in the background while we hugged. I held them tight as if they would disappear if i let go off them.

"I forgive you." Was the last thing i heard from them before they fell asleep.