Sick: NR

Y/n:

So i never really get sick and if i do its bad because of how rarely get sick. Normally id be happy but today is not my bad i woke up with my head aching like a bullet just hit the brain. As the thin sheets is pulled away from my hot and sweaty but frail body i moved my feet slowly off the bed and onto the floor.

As i struggled to keep my eyes open i made my way to the elevator without bumping into things on the way down. The doors closed at a painfully slow pace. Slow but eventually it started its decent down when it stopped as the doors opened but i couldn't bring myself to get of the floor

The cold floor contrasting my body heat helped keep me cool. As i felt a soft hand on my face i knew who it was straight away. The coldness of her hand cooled me down i felt her soft voice ring through my ears. 

"Hey you. Come on ,lets get you up." As her soft hands slow pull me up and lead me into a room.  As she pushes me back against what im guessing the sofa because it was soft and cosy. As open my eyes slowly so that they can get used to the bright light i can see that i am in fact in the living room. 

Everything slowly went dark as my beautiful girlfriend came into view. She slowly crouched down in front of me which helped me keep focus. "Hey we need to get food in you." Her soft hand caressed my check.  Her body slow rose and the light slowly dimed.

I slowly pulled my heavy body up of the soft sofa. Her hand guided her wrapped around my waist like a safety blanket ready to catch me if i fall. "Sit right there and i will get you breakfast." . 

As I keep my eyes closed as I feel someone tap my back I leaned into it as it soothed me to sleep. As I opened my eyes I looked and saw those soft emerald eyes staying at me.

She lifted my toast up and I slowly opened my eyes. As I slowly ate my food there was a rising feeling in my stomach.

My eyes shot open as if I had just woken from a nightmare. I sprinted up the stairs back to mine and nats room. As if there was someone chasing me.

As I finally made it to the bathroom I got what ever was out my stomach I feel back into a body behind me. I felt to weak to even move so nat flushed the loo.

As she sat back down she look worried and panicked. "Babe I think we need to get you checked." She said this as if she saw something on me.

I couldn't even talk before my eyes started to close. "Hey come on?" She said as she tried to pull me up.  I stood up thinking that she was leading me to bed but no we walked to the elevator.

As I feel cool air con hit me felt like a rush of fresh air. I opened my eyes. I could see nat and Bruce talking. She walked over saying something but I couldn't hear.

As she leaded me to the bed I felt .y body wearing as if someone was sucking the life out of me.

Black. Black was all I could see as if the moon light was taken. I could hear beeping and voices all around but nothing came into view.

"Nat you need to be ready thst the chemo doesn't work." Chemo? That.... that means I have cancer.  No this can't be real.

As I took a beep breath in the beeping got louder and so did the voices. Slowly light came through. As if someone had turned the sun on. I breathed in a opened my eyes in total. I searched the room wanting to know what was happening.

I looked at my girlfriend and she turned and looked at me her eyes meeting mine. Her eyes tearing over like waves in a storm washes over. I could tell she was holding it in. So I do have... cancer. "No. No. No. No." Was all I could say before got out the bed. She walked towards me but I shock my head.

She walked over to me faster. She pulled me into a hug as I tried to fight her. I know if she hugged me it would be true and u don't want it to be true. As I gave up fighting her. Giving into the truth. As the tears fell I couldn't believe what I heard.

As she held me tight not ready to let me go. "I don't want to to go." I said through my tears. The reality setting in. "Shhhh. It's okay I got you." As if she knew I wasn't going anywhere. As if she knew nothing would happen.

"Please. I don't want to go." I begged as if she could control it. I don't want to leave nat I had my whole life planned with her I was gonna marry her, get a house. I don't want to stop this I love what we have.

"You aren't going anywhere. Your stuck with me." She said I could feel her tears on my neck.  I could feel her smile, as if we had just got married. Her smile will be something I never forget. It lights my day up and makes me so happy.

Her eyes makes me feel like I'm floating. That smile I saw when I first saw that made my heart jump or when I made her laugh and she couldn't stop smiling.  The smile that I will see on our wedding day or the smile that I will see when I wake up.

As the tears slow down my eyes slowly began to close. I will get through this. "It's okay you can sleep." I slowly sink into nat more and more. Her smell taking over my mind. As I fell more and more into a dark sleep. I felt my body lifted into the bed. I know it's not nat because 1 I way heavier then she can lift and 2 the smell changed to lynx.