The awards: SJ

I'm making reader a make for this if you don't like just skip this one.

Scarlett's pov:
So to day was the awards ceremony and I'm taking Alex with me. I'm nervous, the whole world knows I'm dating someone but they don't know who. People keep thinking different celebrity's but Alex isn't a celebrity they own a car shop. They fix and sell cars but these cars are like old ones tho so they cost a lot. Anyway I'm getting my hair and make up done then I'm going to get dressed and see what Alex is wearing.

 Anyway I'm getting my hair and make up done then I'm going to get dressed and see what Alex is wearing

Alex's pov:Wow Scarlett Looks great

Alex's pov:
Wow Scarlett Looks great. I can't believe she is mine. She came up to me and kissed me.
"You look great babe" she said smiling at me.
"Me have you seen your self bubs. You are prettiest person in the world." I gave her a peck on the lips before helping her in the limo.

Once we arrived at the awards house people started screaming her name and asking questions about us. Scarlett had to do some interviews but once we where done we found are seats and sat in them.

Time skip to after the awards:
Alex wow watching Scarlett get the awards was great I was so proud of her. She won 2 or 3. We got home and went upstairs as Scarlett and I where really tried. Once we got out of the oufitts and layed in bed.
"I'm proud of you bubs." I said giving her a kiss on the lips. "Thanks how do you feel about the world knowing about us?" She asked I could tell she was nervous about my answer. " I feel the same way. A part from I love you more." I said smiling at her and giving her a kiss before we both went to bed.

A/n: so I'm making multiple new books one called the real hero, Bruce's twin brother and Scarlets Johansso's son. Which one do People want out first ,however, the real hero has more parts done. Also let me know if you have any ideas for some one shorts. Thanks for reading.