What people? SJ

Scarlett Johansson:

I have been dating Reece for some time now. To be exact 1 year. I know that they have schizophrenia, which is where they have  combination of hallucinations, delusions, and extremely disordered thinking and behavior that impairs daily functioning, and can be disabling. However for Reece he see's people and talks to them. I have been away from them for about a week sadly all we can do is talk over the phone cause of filming. However, i get to go see them today. 

Reece for his job streams online, well used to his schizophrenia got to bad so he had to stop cause he was getting over whelmed. As i pulled into the drive i could see that there was Nerf gun bullets all over the ground. Which is confusing cause we dont own any Nerf gun's. I open the door and could see Reece talking to someone but there was no-one there. 

I walk into our Kitchen and he didnt hear me cause im using my Black widow move's. I wrap my arms around his waist and he stops talking and turns round. "Hey babe. i didn't know you where here." He said i noticed he didnt have his phone out or headphones. So who was he talking to? "Hey babe, who were you talking to?" i could see the confusion on his face when he looked down at me. "Im talking to Jimmy." He then pointed over the counter, but no one was there. 

"Babe no one is there.?" I said starting to worry. I pulled out of the hug and went straight to the medicine cupboard. I notice his tablets where empty. Which is now explaining why he thinks he is talking to someone. "Babe, we need to go get more of your tablets." I could see that he was disappointed that he didnt noticed he didnt have any.  "It's okay babe, maybe next time you will notice." I said while pulling him into the car. 

We sat in the car and as i was driving i could see that he was really disappointed. I've never seen him so disappointed. I reach my hand over to his and grabbed it. "Babe it's okay, at least we can get more and next time ill text you to make sure you know when to top it up okay?" He nodded his head top show that he knows and listened. I pulled up to the pharmacy and told him to stay in the car while i went and got them. 

When i got back i could see him covering his ears. When he does it normally means that he is trying to block out the noise. I went round to his side and opened the car door. I pulled him into a hug and opened the pill bottle and gave him one. Once he took it i closed the door and got in my side.