18

-ˋ₊˚.🐚🏹 ₊° ꒱
🗒 :: chapter eighteen ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

It was rather good luck that Jeonga had been called in for that shoot, no matter whether she was trying to take a sick day or was completely exhausted after her work with Yoongi the previous night

It was rather good luck that Jeonga had been called in for that shoot, no matter whether she was trying to take a sick day or was completely exhausted after her work with Yoongi the previous night. Who didn't seem like he was tired at all, considering that he had asked her out after their work.

She also considered it good luck, that although it was immensely hard work, the shoot lasted until evening, after group shots, individuals, behind the scene filming, interviews and other clips, the day passed busy and quick.

Jeonga had been given a bag with many makeup products at some point during the day, and alongside her few other responsibilities and expectations as an intern, acted as a makeup artist for the group. She had a feeling that by the end of her period and contract as an intern that would be the job she was offered.

Of course, she would never accept the job because even if Yoongi got involved in the decision and she decided to take what he offered, she would possibly become a producer. A job she would get either way, due to the offer from BigHit that she knew woul be waiting for her by the time it was over.

But for now, if she was going to spend her time as an intern at BigHit, what better way to do it than be a makeup artist? They certainly got the most exciting schedules, being alongside the idols themselves. That way, she could get to know some of the people she had only met through video calls and that she had produced and sung for without them knowing it was her.

And now, Jeonga was waiting a couple streets away from the location, having been sent home for the rest of the day by the man supervising the shoot. Yoongi has asked her to, just in case, before excusing himself from the group. It was lucky they were still in the general vicinity of the Entertainment building, meaning that Yoongi could be walking his way there.

"Sorry." Jeonga looked up from her phone as the man approached, Yoongi's face obscured by a mask and a baseball cap - almost exactly like the disguise that she preferred for the calls she had the night before. "I didn't want you to get in trouble... or me to get in trouble."

"No it's fine." Jeonga smiled, falling into step besides him. "I wouldn't want you to get into trouble either. It wouldn't be at all worth it, just for some food."

"That's where we disagree." Yoongi was smiling under his mask, she could see it in his eyes. "It would have been worth it, because I think you're talented and I'm definitely not going to spend at least ten minutes convincing you about becoming a producer."

The girl could only grin as they continued to walk, finding themselves in a small barbecue place which seemed to be right in the middle of the BigHit building and where the schedule was. It wasn't long until they had a number of side dishes surrounding them and platters of meat besides the bubbling pot.

"You look really tired." Jeonga knew for sure that she had gotten more sleep than Yoongi had after their night of producing, but she couldn't quite tell him that. "Long night?"

"I'm was producing a song with someone. And we have these calls to do it and it just ends up with neither of us looking at the time." Yoongi shrugged. "I just think we both appreciate that we're working with another person who loves what they're doing just as much as the other."

That was when Jeonga was hit with the first feelings jt that perhaps she wasn't doing the right thing by concealing her identity to everyone. It was sudden, but she felt bad for not telling him, seeing as he was being so nice to her about everything and she was asking questions already knowing the answer to them.

But alas, Yoongi knowing would mess up her plan horribly. If it has been him that found out in the elevator then it would have been ruined, but seeing as it was Namjoon, who she didn't work with so much, it was fine.

She had made a pact to herself before doing this; keep your identity a secret no matter who you want to tell. Namjoon was an accident, she never meant for him to find out like this. But seeing as he knew, she would be more cautious now, and just act as dumb as she could about things without looking stupid.

"That sounds lovely." She commented, picking up her chopsticks, a small smile on her face as she looked up at him, before selecting a piece of meat from the platter. "Can I ask who the producer was?"

 "Can I ask who the producer was?"

no one told me how lonely it is up here

[ 🪐 ]