04

-ˋ₊˚.🐚🏹 ₊° ꒱
🗒 :: chapter four ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

🐚🏹 ₊° ꒱🗒 :: chapter four ┊͙╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Oh hello again." A male voice said, as soon as Jeonga stepped into the room. Bowing quickly girl looked towards the older woman, who nodded.

"Hello." Jeonga smiled in the direction of the voice - the owner of the voice being so clearly Jimin, who had spent so much time talking to her ealier, it seemed that the boy liked her, at least the tiniest bit.

"Just over there please, and try to do a natural look - you definitely have talent for it." The woman glanced up at Jeonga's face, before nodding and pointing over to the dark haired boy.

"Hello." Jeonga bowed as she approached the seat in front of the mirror, pulling her hair back and taking a few products off of the side, turning to look at Yoongi, who was staring curiously up at her.

"What exactly is your job, if you don't mind me asking?" He said, softly. Jeonga hesistated at first, waiting until she had applied the makeup in her hand.

"I'm a mixture of things. I take coffee or food to people, I can do makeup, I write, take photos.. a lot of things." Jeonga concluded, and Yoongi nodded. "What sort of look are you thinking of?" She asked, and found Yoongi staring up at her, once again.

"Not many makeup artists ask that." He said quickly, as a pink blush spread across Jeonga's cheeks. "You mean to go with this outfit or.." Yoongi chuckled. "I'm not sure, I don't usuually do this."

"Well, neither do I." Jeonga shrugged, still applying the base. "If you don't want to pick out much, what about the shades of eyeshadow?" She asked, and Yoongi nodded.

"Can I ask why you asked. Sorry if you're not comfortable with me asking so many questions, I just don't really experience this sort of thing a lot. I suppose I have more recently with styling choices, but not yet with this part." Yoongi rambled slightly, before the tips of his ears turned pink.

Thinking of a reply, Jeonga took a moment to look around the room. It seemed that Yoongi was right - the other boys weren't really talking to their makeup artists, and in the corner, there was a woman in the corner, filming Hoseok in the mirror.

"I just think it's important for people to be comfortable. You might not be comfortable in a certain style an artist has done before," Yoongi nodded slightly as she applied concealer on a couple of blemishes near his hairline. "And in a way, you have a sense of individuality, even if it's just a small thing like the colour of your eyeshadow."

"That makes sense." Yoongi replied, a small smile on his face as he watched Jeonga in the mirror. "What sort of colours do you think would go with this outfit."

"I'd say quite natural." Jeonga said immediately, after just glancing at his outfit. "Maybe some pink undertones somewhere in there?"

She turned away from Yoongi, placing down the brush in her hand carefully, crouching down and searching through the bag of makeup near to her. Eventually she reappeared with a palette, opening with a smile.

"I think any of these could work." Jeonga held it out for Yoongi to see, and the idol looked at it for a few moments, before pointing out two shades.

"Please." He said, and Jeonga nodded, beginning to delicately apply the makeup to his eyelids, the boy sitting perfectly still, most likely used to it by now.

"There. It looks really good." Jeonga smiled after a while. Yoongi's eyes flickered open, and he sat forward, peering in the mirror, a smile on his face. "Oh!" Jeonga suddenly exclaimed, and Yoongi looked at her worried. Disappearing down to the bag again, Jeonga reappeared with a thin, pencil like thing. "You don't mind, do you?" She asked.

"No.. go ahead." Yoongi smiled, closing his eyes and letting Jeonga apply the eyeliner. When he opened his eyes, he saw that she had applied only the slightest amount of the dark brown eyeliner, which seemed to have glitter running throught. It still managed to look natural, just a little added something which you would only see if you looked really close.

Jeonga didn't take long to finish the rest of the makeup, her and Yoongi engaging in mostly small talk whilst she worked. She had only just put down the brush when Minhee appeared in the doorway, before moving over to Jeonga.

A few minutes later, and Jeonga was leaving with Minhee, Yoongi peering into the mirror, eyes fixated on his makeup. "She did a good job." Taehyung commented, stood above him.

"She was really nervous before." Jimin appeared next to Taehyung, meeting Yoongi's eyes in the mirror. "I think you helped her a bit."

"Maybe." Yoongi mused, and the two above him glanced at each other.

Neither mentioned how at ease Yoongi seemed with her.

no one told me how lonely it is up here

[ 🪐 ]