07

-ˋ₊˚.🐚🏹 ₊° ꒱
🗒 :: chapter seven ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

🐚🏹 ₊° ꒱🗒 :: chapter seven ┊͙╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Minhee was bored. The work that her, Jeonga and others like them, had been given was quite simply just mudane. There was nothing exciting about it or even remotely interesting. Quite frankly, they weren't having a good time. 

For Jeonga, however, this almost seemed perfect. It was a good chance for her to see the inner workings of the company, and just what the lower level staff did in their day to day life. 

It was strangely interesting for the producer, to do such simple, seemingly boring work. It was easy stuff, not much thinking involved. In a sense, the time that Jeonga was spending doing this work was a break for her. 

She could get it done in a relatively short time frame, and inbetween her tasks could spend some time on her producer work. And she hadn't been caught yet, which was always a plus. 

"Jeonga?" Minhee's voice appeared by Jeonga's desk, and the girl quickly switched the tab on her laptop, looking up at her friend. "It's lunch, want to go get something to eat?"

"Sure." She smiled in return, closing her laptop and gathering up her stuff, pulling her coat over her shoulders. The two girls were just about to leave, when one of their higher ups, a man named Bongju, stopped them.

"Sorry to stop you on your way out, but it won't take two minutes." He reassured them, presenting them both with a couple of piece of paper each. "There's been a schedule change, would it be possible for you two to go with TXT for a couple of days? Your workload will be changed and put on hold, so no worry about that." 

"Of course." Jeonga and Minhee agreed - it was a good opportunity for them to get experience - and besides, after they worked with the younger idols before, it seemed they were quite friendly with them. 

Bongju said that by the time they were back from lunch the stuff that they needed to fill out and more details about it would be on their desks, and with that, Minhee and Jeonga went to lunch. 

Minhee had worked there for a little longer, and was quite accustomed to the area and knew the right places nearby that were good for food. And so, she lead Jeonga down a few streets and into a quite cute cafe, that was pretty and served good portions, and had a nice aura. 

They got their food and began eating, brief words exchanged only. But when they were finished and only their drinks remained, Minhee and Jeonga got to talking. 

And somehow, Jeonga ended up talking about her trip to Japan. "So you've been.. three times? And I've never left the country." Minhee sighed, looking dejected.

"You're only young." Jeonga said. "I didn't even go there to have fun the last time, I was there with work." It was true, it was during her most recent trip to Japan was to work with Harry Styles, an event she couldn't quite believe happened. 

"Your old job must have been exciting, I can't believe you went abroad for work - only a lot of older people do that and you're not old at all." Jeonga couldn't stop herself from laughing, finishing the last of her drink before paying the tab and the pair of them beginning the relaxed walked back to work. 

"Trust me, I didn't go out much during that visit. We did a lot of work." She said. Her visit to Tokyo that time was only two weeks long, and with such a short span of time, they really needed to work quickly. "Oh - you should go back, I've just got to quickly get something from a store my dinner." Jeonga said, and Minhee nodded, rushing to get back to work.

Jeonga hurried to the closest convenience store, picking out a couple of things that she could eat that night as she worked on some more of her composing. 

Not wanting to be too late, Jeonga rushed back to the BigHit building, and as she approached, she spotted a delivery person struggling to get in. "Hi-" She said, walking over, and the delivery man stared. "I was just wondering if you wanted me to take this in for you? I work her." She gestured to the pass hanging around her neck.

"Thank you so much." The delivery guy said. "It's for Min Yoongi, up on the seventh floor." And with that, he pushed the packaged food into her hands, rushing off to take his delivery.

Jeonga took a deep breath, cursing her bad luck - Yoongi was the one person who was most likely to figure out who she was, they had worked together on many occasions.

But she had agreed to it, and so, as she stepped into the empty elevator, she pressed the button for the seventh floor, rather than the fifth.

no one told me how lonely it is up here

[ 🪐 ]