The End

I don't know where to start. This is the first full book I have written, and while there are so many parts I will forever cringe at, I am immensely proud. Solivagant is not perfect, but it is mine. And it is now one step closer to being complete.

So, what now? Well, I'm going to rewrite. A lot. A lot a lot. Over the last nineteen and a half months, I have grown much, and am eager to apply all that I've learned to fully flesh out this story.

But for the next month or so, I'm going to take a step back. I'll let the story breathe, take a moment to enjoy being a complete first draft.

Also, said rewrite will probably not end up on Wattpad. I have a discord server (information and link is in my bio) where I may publish chapters or snippets, as well as ramble about my world and characters (mostly Rivas and Kain, for some reason); but right now, I am going to try and focus on publishing this book. I'm not sure my second draft will be anywhere near complete enough to go through with that, but I am going to play it safe.

Now. Onto the thank yous.

><><

Firstly, thank you to you, the one reading this. However or whenever you are reading this, whether it's on a phone or tablet or computer, you're here—at the raggedy end of this story, reading. And that means the absolute world to me. Thank you.

><><

To my silent readers: whether it's your votes, comments (in the case of the mostly silent readers), or simply my ears burning, you've made your presence known. I won't tag all of y'all—half because I'm not sure how many of you there are, half because I don't know if y'all want to be tagged—but I see you, and you never fail to make me smile. Thanks for reading <3

><><

Cross-Warrior: Where. To. Begin.

Well, that's an easy answer. January 6th, 2020. You found me, miraculously, and sent that message. I've said it before and I'll say it again—if not for you, I would've given up on this. I would've left my story at that sad half-chapter, a sad, tiny scrap of an idea. Finishing a book was a dream, then, but not one I would bother to chase. 

This goes beyond Dreamland. You—your support, your belief in me, your friendship, has kept me going. You are the first person I met on Wattpad, and the first person outside of family to take even the tiniest bit of interest in me and my writing. And you forever will be.

So thank you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. God bless you, you wonderful, sweet, considerate, awesome dragon.

><><

SpruceWolf: Pup. My first reader. Angst buddy. Imagery queen. Nathan hurter. Braincell twin.

You've always been here, and I cannot tell you how much you've done for me. Your support is what helped drive me to keep going with Solivagant, even when I was tempted to give up and rewrite before my time had come.

But beyond that, you're just... awesome. I am honored to be your friend, and to have been able to read your stories and get to know you. Thank you for reading Solivagant from the very start, and for being you. Oh, and for inspiring me to write better and more painful angst. Love ya~

><><

TheConfusedTurtle and Ace_Guard: !ask c

You two are probably so sick of being put together in this stuff, but I couldn't help it. I mean there's no way I can't just... !ask w

So. Turtle, you first. Thank you for reading all the way to here, and for always being so supportive and wild and great. I cannot tell you how glad I am I met you and decided to read ODaD. You'd better be enjoying my tears: they're the first ones I've ever shed. 

And thank you for being you: kind and understanding and honest, despite all the dumb things I've said and done, and for being my friend.

On to you, Ace. The one I have yelled at about a thousand times, despite being sorely behind on your book. And yet... I have the nagging feeling that you need more pockets, not less. 

Anyways. Thank you for being there to give me advise, for your sleep-drunken comments, for tolerating my dumbness (and somehow transforming it into something beautiful every time), and for being so very fun to chat to. And for the webtoon recommendations. I'm still completely addicted to both of the series you showed me--

><><

NgoziGardenia: Gabby, thank you a million times over. You've been there to talk with me about the most random or ranty things, and have always been so very supportive. And I've treasured every comment and scrap of advise you've given—as I start rewriting, I hope to incorporate all of the improvements you've nudged me towards. Thank you so much for being my friend and editor and partner. It means so much more than you know.

><><

MiyaHikariEpicsOfNocheempalgepukduskodawn-Taffie-dessertChapmannobleheirsskyebmeSapphire-RainFarleykinsWonderfulMiraclesteniyakisauce, and OH MY GOSH HOW MANY OF YOU ARE THERE

My memory cannot do justice to how many lovely readers and friends I have made along the way, apparently. I just know I've missed loads of people: please, if you have read at all just know that you belong here, and the only reason you are not because it is, er... *looks at time* late, and my brain is slowly dying—

But seriously. Thank you all so much for your comments, whether they are silly or serious or happy or sad. Seeing y'all reading never, ever fails to make my day. Many of y'all aren't caught up, but I still want to thank you so much for just... being here. For reading, and for talking to me even outside of my book. Love y'all <3