Chapter Nineteen

Motel after Motel, Sex after Sex, Murder after Murder. I was getting bored of it all. It had been nearly a month since we broke out of the looney bin and we were still on the run, but the heat had cooled down now. Jason's name wasn't plastered across the local newspapers and the cops had pretty much given up, not that they tried very hard to begin with.

After driving miles across the different states I had decided it was safe to return Jason home to Camp blood as the teens call it. I could see the happiness rise from him as we strolled down the familiar road. We had ditched the car long long ago.
I knew well that if I had ditched the car to close to this place we'd be on the run again, so I made us walk 20 miles back home. Although I didn't really use my legs, I used Jason's while I rode on his shoulders. I felt like sid the sloth riding manny the mammoth from Ice Age.

Eventually after all my walking I collapsed back on the very same bed in the room I took Jason's innocence. Of course Jason stood awkwardly at the doorway watching my every move. I was bored already. Being on the run was fun but that got boring too, I wanted something new, what that was I couldn't tell you. I decided to sleep the day and night away and figure my life out another day.

I woke up to the sound of a loud bell being rung, I sprung up in the bed and glanced out the window. I instantly ducked once i saw a bunch of teenagers dressed in matching outfits. The door to the bedroom flung open and I nearly shit my pants. I calmed once the giant retard started crawling in the door like he was in mission impossible. He glanced up at me and I could see concern in his eyes. I sneakily looked back out and smiled a devious smile. Looks like I won't be so bored after all!

"Right we must take this opportunity for a little fun!" I whispered to Jason. He nodded slightly unsure of what to do.

"I'm going to sneak into one of their cabins and see if there's a spare uniform around and I shall become one of these idiots. Jason we are going to scare the shit out of these teenagers" He nodded understanding the assignment.

"Step 1 solider, get the fuck up off the floor. Step 2 lay low, I need to fit in before we begin our mission" I smirked. Jason crawled back out of sight of the window and stood up right with some struggle. I ordered him to sit still and run if he hears or sees anybody coming into this lonely cabin.

I snuck out the back door as soon as I saw them all dive into the river. I sneakily snuck into one of the cabins and luckily found a spare uniform. I quickly changed.

"God I look stupid" I facepalmed as I looked in the mirror. I realized I had to shave to look the part of a teenage scumbag. I snuck back to the cabin scaring Jason half to death. I grabbed my black knife I took from my home with me. I snapped my head after realizing I still consider my house with Bella is home. I shook my head.

"Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby. Yeah, I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby. Listen to Iron Maiden, baby with me" I sang as I careful shaved my thick patchy beard. Eventually I looked the part and gave Jason a big thumbs up, he nodded and I went out the door ready for the fun to begin.

"Howdy there" I waved at the young teenage girl. I held a big grin on my face as she ran towards me dripping wet.

"We weren't told of any other person arriving?" She said looking around for her friends. Her body was tan and lean. Her brown hair was soaking. Her bikini clung to her in all the right ways. Okay Blake let's stop being a pedophile now, I know we've broken a lot of laws but let's steer clear of that one.

"Ya I changed my mind last minute, my car broke down a few towns back so it's taken me awhile to get a lift" I chuckled softly.

"Sorry to hear that, I'm Chloe" she smiled holding out her hand.

"Jordon" I lied with a smile as bright as hers. Soon the others ran over all equally as wet. One by one they introduced themselves. Chloe, Becca, Amy, Alex, James, Seamus, Spencer and Joe. Definitely a little few girls for these fuckers to get their game on, unless the women are whores...

After a long drawn out chat with them all, I think I was in with them. They seemed to accept me, a stranger, who came without warning pretty quickly. Which is concerning for today's youth because of how Naive they are.

Music played, some played cards, others watched a movie, but the girls, they were all over me and I could see Jason's glaring eyes staring at me from outside. Boy of boy if he kills them before I get to mess with them I'll kill him next, these ones are mine.

The night went on and on and on and fucking on. It was so tiring being this fake, I don't know how people do it. Eventually the energetic horny teenagers went back to their cabins and I ended up sharing one with the girls who had a spare bunk. I could see this going two ways, one I was going to end up fucking barely legal teens or two Jason was going to storm in, in the middle of the night and murder them from taking away his cuddle buddy. Actually both are likely to happen with the way Chloe is flashing her little red panties underneath her short tennis skirt. She glanced back at me as she bent over to pick something out from the bottom drawer. She knew exactly what she was doing and she knew she was going to get it too. I'm sorry Jason for I have found a new fuck buddy.