Chapter Seventeen

Jason and I were back on the road, driving endlessly. Jason sat irritated in the seat beside me. He wanted to go back home and he kept asking why we couldn't all morning, it was driving me insane to the point where I contemplated driving off a fucking cliff, But then again maybe that was the suicidal tendencies talking... I couldn't get it through his thick like concrete skull that if we went back we'll end up in white jumpsuits listening to pedophile Jackson on repeat in the 'play area'.

Maybe I shouldn't of said pedophile and play area in the same sentence, but fuck it... because we were fucked. I had taken a back road not to long ago  and the tank was nearly empty. Eventually the car came to a spluttering stop and I screamed in frustration, Jason suddenly turned and looked at me as  if I had offended his mother.

"what motherfucker? We're out of gas which is a perfectly good reason for me to scream out all my pain and anger" I hissed slamming the wheel.

Jason began his usual scribbling and I could only roll my eyes when he shoved it in my face.

R u made at me?

"Jason why the fuck would I be mad at you? I'm not okay?" he gave a slight nod and I got out of the car. This was a shit show, eventually someone is gonna report two nutjobs running around the corn fields in fucking alabama land.

We ended up strolling up the path until we came to a run down shack with pigs and chicken sprawled across the front yard. Children screamed and ran around, I could've sworn that tiny child was holding a shot gun.

"right... Let see if these incestuous humans will give us gas...at this point ill take body gas it might knock me the fuck out of this fuckery" I hummed as I strolled up to the screen door. Jason hid behind a tree, of course his socially awkward ass would.

I knocked once, I knocked twice. The door opened to reveal a woman with her tits out and two babies sucking her nips. She held an unamused expression and I quickened myself to speak.

"howdy there ma'am, we broke down a few miles back and we were wondering if you had any gas we could borrow?" I said, totally not using a hillbilly accent...

"whose we?" she spat out.

"me and my good friend over there behind the tree, his a lil' shy" I smiled a big ol' smile. I had to stifle my laughter at the thought of lil' shy being Jason's rapper name.

She stared at me for awhile before she yelled loudly for who I presumed was her husband. Eventually a tall bearded man came out, I glanced up at him and nodded although while holding my smile. Christ I'm a great actor and he's one hairy man. I bet his back is like a fucking sheep! Imagine the satisfaction of Sheering all the unwashed hair off.

"what's this here you looking for gas?" he snapped. I struggled to comprehend what he said for a moment before figuring it out. Jason I finally met someone who sucks more at English then you!

"yes indeed, we broke down a few miles back and we are pretty darn lost" I let out a soft chuckle. I feel like a fucking cowboy, yeehaw, knee slap.

"well you can continue to get lost without no gas you here me?" he snapped once again, his unibrow formed and even bigger unibrow If that's possible. He looks mean and tough but I'm sure Jason will  scare some sense into him.

"hey Jason, come out here for a second" I yelled as I continued to smile at the inbred couple. I could see his face drop as jason emerged. The retard of a woman drop both children on the floor and the screams were enough for me to register for that free hearing aid I got in the mail a couple months back. Her saggy tits hung freely as she gawked at my man's.

The kids that were running around the yard had taken off down the corn fields, the woman had finally picked up the children and ran after the others. The man stood with his mouth opened and gulped as he stared up at my magnificent boyfriend... Oh fuck not again Blake stop with the boyfriend and the love! Fuck.

I was shaken out of my disturbing thoughts by the man running to the garage, I could hear him clanking and banging things around and eventually he came out with a gas cannister. He handed it to me while he's eyes stayed glued to Jason.

"thank you very much sir, its very...." before I had finished my sentence jason had snapped the guys neck and stared at me for approval.

"was that necessary?" I questioned looking down at my now bloody shoes. Jason shrugged and grabbed the gas off of me and started walking back towards the car.

I followed the Murderer, big Dick, illiterate, giant tall tree, impulsive masked creature down the lane back to our car he plopped the can down and I began filling it's contents into the   vehicle.

Eventually we were off again and I waved with a big smile to the woman who was now on the floor screaming out bloody murder. The kids stared at us with tears streaming down their faces.

"your welcome, now you don't ever have to look at the uni brow ever again kids, your safe!" I screamed out the window.

"oh this is great fun!" I giggled as I sped down the lane dust flying behind me. I glanced at the silent man whose head banged off the roof everytime we hit a bump. He seemed slightly less irritated now, maybe I need to let him off the leash and let him have a bit of a murdering spree?