Chapter Twenty One

Jason could do nothing but stand and watch Blake fuck every single one of the counselors. Blake quickly moved through them not caring in the slightest that fucking them will eventually kill them. Now he'd much rather the actual fucking kill them than Jason just so he could have the title of 'killer dick'.

Jason brutally murder the girls. He choked one to death against the same tree Blake had sat in to fling rocks at him. He chopped another naked girl up in the shower, although he regretted that one due to the clean up that had to be done. He suffocated another one with a plastic bag and watched. It was funny, when he removed the bag from her head because her makeup had made the imprint of her face. Jason left that in Blake's bed hoping to freak him out, it did.

The worst one Jason did was use a watermelon cutter to split the last girls head into pieces. It was very satisfying and Jason almost wanted to leave a good review on the product saying that it was easy to use and did the job it was designed to do, cut people's heads up. That one was also a messy cleanup.

Blake didn't care though, none of the deaths of the girls fazed him. He obviously kept up the scared act with the boys and even went as far as asking them for comfort. Blake had alternative motivates when getting into bed with the boys but they didn't know that.

Watching Blake get fucked by another male hurt Jason a lot more than any of the others. It was the fact that Blake allowed himself to be vulnerable with another person other than Jason. Jason couldn't watch anymore and returned to his cabin. He plonked down on his bed and sat with his elbows on his knees and his chin in his hands. He was sad.

Jason began looking back to the beginning, when Blake first arrived. Jason never actually asked him why he was there in the first place. In fact Jason doesn't know a single thing about Blake. He only knows his name and his body and that he's batshit crazy. Your definitely supposed to know more than that about your partner, at least that's what Jason thought.

Jason began to realize his infatuation with Blake was nothing but a crush. It wasn't love. Blake wasn't the most kind to him. He basically raped him, well Jason was okay with it. Jason didn't ask for any of that at all though and he didn't even know he wanted it, but he never got a choice.

Blake was a bad person. He never properly cuddled Jason, he rarely kissed him other than during sex. Blake never asked about Jason's pasted or even bothered to ask him how he was on a daily basis. Blake didn't have Jason's best intentions in mind, Jason knew that now. Jason was sad, almost as sad as when he watched Alice kill his mommy.

Jason was fed up of these games, he was killing the rest tonight. This is his camp and he'll be damned if another stranger sleeps on it tonight.

Jason stood up and stalked out of his cabin. It was pitch black out now and the trees rustled, the owls hooted and the bugs fluttered around the place. With his machete in hand he stalked into the main cabin. He slowly opened the door. On the couch was a skinny boy half naked, a beer threatening to fall out of his hand.

Jason made it drop, the kid was startled awake and tried to scream but Jason covered his mouth. He took the broken glass bottle and plunged the bottle into the poor kids eye. The crimson red blood splattered out and Jason drop the bottle.

He then proceeded to creep up the creaky stairs. He could hear the shower running. He slowly pushed the door of the bathroom in and heard soft humming. Within an instance he tore down the shower curtain pole. The blonde haired boy screamed bloody murder as he shielded himself. Jason bent the pole and wrapped it around the boys neck and began choking him, it took awhile but eventually he was out. Jason dropped him and gave a firm stomp to his head squashing the boys brains onto the floor. Have to make sure!

Jason heard pounding down the stairs and then another scream. Oh no, someone's running. Jason stalked towards the noises and out the cabin. He could see his next target sprinting towards the woods, Jason knew he'd get lost and start to panic so he took his time.

Eventually Jason found the boy shivering looking terrified. Jason grabbed him and simply snapped his neck and then dropped him again. He made him walk far enough he wasn't going to do an elaborate murder.

The last two left on the grounds was Blake and his latest whore. Conveniently Blake's whore had left the cabin and gone to the washroom. Jason clutched his machete as he entered the bathrooms. The whore was brushing his teeth, Jason appeared in the mirror and he screamed. Jason grabbed him with his death grip and slowly began peeling his skin away with the sharp machete. The cries echoed through the bathrooms and blood poured down the floor into the shower drains. It was a bloody massacre but it's what he deserved.

Jason knew Blake was asleep by now and that Blake could sleep through an earthquake and a blaring alarm in his ear. He decided to leave him for the morning, it's the least he could do, and Jason was also exhausted. He left the bodies where they were for Blake to find and decided he'd move back to his own base for the night so Blake wouldn't get a surprise jump on him during the night. Not that Jason was going to sleep, no he had to think of a plan to end Blake's life.