Chapter Sixteen

By now the cops were alerted. We were an hour out from the lake but I knew it was too dangerous to go back, they were expecting us. Maybe one of them even went as far as bringing an office chair and a cat. I chuckled at my thoughts. Jason stared straight ahead.

"we can't go back" I muttered turning slightly to look at his reaction. There was none. He made a slight humph and shuffled.

"they are going to be looking for us, and heck I shouldnt even be driving towards the lake right now, they probably have road blocks up ahead" I groaned and took the next left.

We ended up in a small town, the majority of the shops were closed down but the bright lights of a motel sign 'sleep easy' made me turn on my blinker and make a right. Jason turned to look at me confused.

"i'm tired, I want to sleep and I highly doubt they'll alert the media that you broke out a mental hospital that would be a pandemic" I said as I got out of the stolen vehicle and walked towards the reception.

I really need to ditch the car, they'll have the plates run by now. Shit... I opened the door and bell caused the reception to jump to life.

"welcome to the sleep easy motel, how may I help you?" his drowsy voice echoed through the tiny office. He looked down at my clothing, I followed his eyes and noticed I did in fact look like a mental patient that had just escaped.

"double bed please, one night" I smiled my most convincing smile. He eyed me up and down once more and handed me a key.

"only a single bed left, take it or leave it" I took the key and walked out of the small yet extremly cold office and jogged back to the car. I opened the door and peered in at jason whose head was tilted in a cute adorable fashion.

"hey, follow me" I said leaning in and tapping his shoulder. He got out of the car and we slammed the doors shut. I walked him to the room and opened it. It was small and the bed was even smaller. Looks like I'll be using Jason as a giant pillow tonight, and I don't have a single problem with that. Jason sat at the edge of the bed.

"I just have to move the car around back, cops will be looking for it, stay here" I said as I pressed a kissed to his head. I closed the hotel door and moved the car. On my way back up I finally noticed the pens and brochures stand at the top of the stairs. I happily grabbed the pen and free note pad and skipped to the room.

Jason was sprawled on the bed. "hi" I said climbing on top of him. I put the notepad and pen on his chest and he slightly lifted his head to see what it was. He grabbed them and sat up nearly knocking me off the bed in the process. He began his usally scribbling. Eventually he turned the page towards me.

Can we evr go bak to my home?
R yu hapy yu out?

"we can go back just not now, the heat is too much of a risk. And yes I'm happy I'm out because I get to do this" I placed my hand over his dick and pamled him through his pants. He let out a demonic moan and I smirked undoing his white hospital pants and sliding my hand into his underwear. He dick was hot and pulsed to life in my hand.

When it was rock hard I ducked my head and began licking the tip I swirled my tongue around the top and dipped down only to run my tongue along the vain at the bottom of his dick. Althoughwhile my hands hand found their way to his balls and were fondling them.

Jason trusted his hips upward causing me to gag on his large penis. Never in a million years would I have thought I'd be given head let alone being doing it willingly. Jason's moans became louder and louder until he tugged at my hair and came in my mouth. I swallowed every last drop of it and climbed back up him as if he was a mountain.

I gave him a quick peck before resting  my cheek on his chest. He wrapped his large arms around me engulfing me in his embrace. I felt warm and fuzzy, but most importantly safe. God i lo... I did not not just almost say that. Fuck I'm getting myself in to deep. I will not let anyone have that type of control over me. My mind was ablaze with worry but Jason's cuddly self washed it all away. Eventually I passed out.