Chapter Fifteen

"I think you tore my asshole opened" I muttered as Jason finally sat down in the chair opposite of me.

Sorwy dos
That mean no
Sex?

"Jason lanaguge, you are not writing a pornhuh script!" I snickered as I read the note. Jason tilted his head in confusion.

"I have a lot to teach you, but I can't do it in here" I huffed looking around, it had been a month since the incident. Me and Jason were fucking ever second we could get, I think the guards were catching on.

I have developed a whole lot of kinks, like who would've known i liked it rough? The first time we tried it rough I asked Jason to choke me, he took it a little to literal and nearly killed me but in the end he got the hang of it and oh my I could bust just thinking about it.

Speaking of, I gave Jason the look and he abruptly stood up, clearly excited. I laughed lightly as I got up to follow suit only for a hand on my shoulder to sit me back down. Jason made eye contact with the person and bowed his head and walked away.

Dr. Jacobs sat infront of me.

"you can't do this in here Blake" He warned.

"ill do it in my cage then" I smirked.

"no" he replied clearly frustrated.

"you can't have a relationship in here, it's against the rules" Dr. Jacobs continued on.

"bullshit" I huffed out angrily.

"I know, I want you two to be together, you actually talk to me now... Well sometimes" Dr. Jacobs agreed.

"stupid rules, I want my freedom back" I growled slamming my hands on the table. As if sensing an unforseen event happening Jasons hands meet my shoulders and began rubbing them lightly.

"guys im sorry" Dr. Jacobs frowned and got up and walked away.

"this isn't fair" I frowned looking at jason who had now returned to his seat. He began scribbling again.

Let go bak to
Crystal lake

"like break out?" I whispered. He nodded, I stared at him for a few seconds before a devious grin formed on my face.

For the rest of our social time we planned everything. For Jason it was easy, those rubber bullets wouldn't slow him down fit a second, I wonder do real bullets though? I'll conduct that experiment when we get out, with his consent of course...

That night when the lights went out I screamed, the midnight nurse rushed into my cage. Switching the bright lights on. I slowly moved the chair to the door to stop it from closing. I watched her as she glanced around the room confused, I hide behind the door and slowly snuck up behind her. I grabbed her keycard and she gasped as I put one hand on her hips and another covering her mouth.

I grabbed the sedatitive in her hand and stabbed the needle in her neck injecting her. She slowly fell and I laid her down gently. I also grabbed her car keys before I removed the chair and slammed the cell door shut.

Now on to Jason. Earlier I had watched the guards bring him back to his cell. He was 6 cells away from me. I snuck down the hallway attempting to stay in the hidden camera spots. Not that the security guard was watching the cameras. He was most likely asleep or stuffing his face with food.

I got to Jason cell and scanned the card. The door opened only to reveal Dr. Jacobs standing there with an angry face. He stood with his arms crossed and his foot tapped harshly on the ground. Jason sat behind him his head bowed down.

"Blake... I suggest you give me that key card and go back to your cell" he warned. I glared and huffed.

"keep me in a cage doesn't help me, making me talk about my tragic  childhood isn't helping. What's helping me keep my sanity is Jason and if I can't be close to him here then I need out now" I explained in an  angry tone. Dr. Jacobs sighed.

"I know..." he ran his hand through his black hair and adjusted his glasses. He walked closer to me, his breath tickled my ear as he leaned in.

"give me the key card Blake" he said once again his authorities tone. Which was in complete contrast to his actions. He handed me another sedative and walked away from me.

"make me" I smirked knowing the message he was attempting to convey. Jason was bewildered by the entire situation and had his head tilted.

"Blake if you don't give it now, I'll put you in solitary" it was an empty threat. I launched forward ensuring it was in frame on the camera and injected him. He fell into my arms and I gently shooed Jason off the bed and laid Dr. Jacobs on it.

"let's go tree trunk" I smirked waving the card infront of the sensor and opening the cell door. Jason followed suit as I snuck down the hallway, although he wasn't very sneaky he was very obvious.

We eventually made it to the back door of the asylum and I scanned the card once again and ran outside breathing in the fresh air. It was dark and hard to make out.

I clicked the button on the car keys and sure enough the lights of a Ford fiesta lit up. I grabbed Jason hand and dragged him towards the small black car.

I had to laugh as Jason squeezed into the passenger seat. He couldn't fit.

"rip out the seat and sit in the back seat" I suggested. The man moved quick and with one quick tug he ripped the seat out. It was still a struggle for him to get into the car but atleast it made it that much more comfortable for the giant slasher.

Once we got into the car I turned it on and reversed and drove off into the night with my man. We drove for what felt like ages, we listened to the radio all night to fill the silence. It wasn't awkward though, it was peaceful and i could feel Jason's happiness radiating in the car.