Chapter Five

It had been a week and boy was I enjoying myself. I had a swim every morning, and I always felt those prying eyes. I would wander through the woods aimlessly, and he would appear stalking through the woods looking clueless to where I was. I chopped wood everynight and his precence would always loom over me.

If I may be so vain as to say, I think Jason has taken a liking to my crazy ass. He could so easily follow me into the cabin and chop me up, yet he doesn't. I highly doubt Jason is the artist type. The ones who make sure every kill is perfectly executed.

It was on the seventh day when I found his base. It was a good bit away from the camp, it was masked by trees. It was a sad looking home. Random pieces of metal and wood clasped together to form the roof. Metal was in place as windows and as a door.

He was quite the craftsman I must say. The walls had a combination of stone and wood. Must be quite drafty. I decided to enter his room, I know how rude of me, but I wanted to see his set up.

And what a sad set up it was, a single bed with a thin dirty sheet, a small stood with a table by what looked like a kitchen sink. A toilet that had more flies surrounding it then a homeless man who was slowly decaying on the street.

I felt bad, something I don't usually feel. When you read the stories online you just kinda think, oh well his a killer with no mercy. Then you think deeper into it and look through his history. He drowned in the lake, no one was there to help him. Apperently  he was forced in and couldn't swim. I get why he kills those people, although he should know by now that it won't help the pain.

I laid down on his so called bed. The springs attacked my back. I think the floor would be more comfortable. I could feel myself becoming sleepy. It hadn't been long since I got up but here I was half asleep on a killers bed.

I guess I eventually dossed off because I woke up to someone poking me. I blinked my eyes and glanced at the tall giant loaming over me.

"excuse you I was sleeping" I huffed, I was having a good dream. Jason just walked over to his stool and sat down.

"so you going to kill me or nah?" I questioned using my elbows to sit up more on the bed. He just started at me.

"well this is a great conversation" I huffed sitting up fully and scratching my head.

I had been annoying this man all week yet his just starring at me. I decided to draw my knife out from my belt and stalked over to him. He stayed still. I walked behind him and placed the knife to his neck. He sat still.

"well this is fucking boring!" I huffed. I expected him to be chasing me all over the woods. To be stalking through my house throwing his machete at my head as I run away laughing, but now here he is sat with a knife to his neck.

"is it because I'm not a teenager?" I questioned as I pulled the knife away and returned to his bed. He shook his head...Alright we got a response.

"is it because I'm not having sex currently or because I'm not half naked, I can get half naked if you'd like?" I said standing up and taking my shirt off. He just starred.

I tilted my head at. What was with this guy? Kill me I'm standing here. He suddenly stood up breaking me from my thoughts. He grabbed my t-shirt from the floor and handed it back to me.

"really?" I questioned he urged the t-shirt closer. I just smirked and shook my head. He huffed. He quickly grabbed my knife away from me and threw it at the wall. It stuck into the wall like a dart would a dart board.

I just stood still not really sure what was going on. He grabbed my arms softly and raised them above my head. He then slowly put my t-shirt on me.

"okay do i have the wrong guy or what?" I questioned retrieving my knife. He moved passed me and sat on his bed.

"kill me you big baffoon!" I said slapping his head. He grapped my hand and glanced up at me. He stood up again and towered over me.

Next thing I knew, everything was black. Was I dead? Did I finally end my misery life? I hope my blood is all over his bed.