Chapter Nine

"welp, at least it's not a jail cell" I sighed as I attempted to stretch my confined arms. The jacket was tightly strapped and all i could do was chuckle at my situation.

"a mental hospital?" I questioned when a 'nurse' walked in. She was about average height, dark hair and not to mention the dark circles around her eyes. These crazies must've been a lot of trouble.

"we still have to run some tests, but the police and doctors believe this is where you belong" she stated putting a glass of water in my face. I sipped at the water and swished the refreshing cold liquid around my mouth.

"take this" she said stretching her hand out showing a blue pill and a red pill.

"and these are?" I questioned with a smile. She looked at me with a blank expression.

"fine" I said poking my tongue out. She placed them on my tongue and I swallowed them. They had an ear wax taste to them. She gave me another sip of water, then left slamming the metal door behind her.

"well she's exhilarating" I said leaning back on the wall.

Wonder where that Jason is, surely he's not dead. If he is here he's probably already killed a nurse...What did she mean anyways by saying I belong here. I'm perfectly a-Ok, maybe not.

I could just imagine my mom's face seeing her perfect little son in a mental asylum. God she'd be mortified. She'd tell the neighbours I was struck by a car and didn't make it till midnight that day. Silly ol' mother, she should've never told a white lie cause the bitch got hooked on lying and alcohol but that's a different story.

The more I reflected on my childhood the more I began to realise maybe this was the right place for me. How are they going to help me though? Shove pills down my throat? Give me therapy everyday. They may have studied how to handle the majority of disorders and illnesses but how's that meant to help? I need someone who can relate to me, who knows the pain it is to have someone push you around.

It must've been a couple of hours of me wallowing in self-pity before the nurse reappeared, this time a male following closely behind wearing a dark grey suit and a black tie. He was beautiful, his sharp jawline, his small smile turning into a larger one as he put out his hand to shake mine. The nurse sighed rolling her eyes and closing the metal door shut.

"i would shake your hand but sadly I'm contained" I laughed out and he just sprutted out apologies. He was a skittish character, clearly new to treating people. Fresh out of college perhaps.

"My name is Doctor Jacobs, i'll be treating you" He smiled brightly brushing off our first introduction.

"Blake" I nodded.

"nice to meet you Blake, I'd like to first ask you a set of questions, just to determine what you need to be treated for" he smiled once again, he turned his attention to a pile of sheets and all I could do was slouch down against the wall. They probably got these stupid tests online.

"Now Blake, have you ever felt sad?" he questioned finally looking back up. I gave him a 'serious' look.

"Blake I'm going to need you to answer"

"no I'm happy, of course I'm sad you fuck" I grumbled. This was stupid, it's quite obvious I'm sad, they took away my freedom.

"do you ever have suicidal thoughts?"

"if there was window in this room, I would've already launched myself out of it" Dr. Jacobs only sighed.

Question after question, eye roll after eye roll, the doctor let out a final sigh.

"that's all for today Blake, i'll come back tomorrow and discuss the test results. Thank you for your cooperation" and with that he left. I couldn't help but watch his ass as he walked out, the way it jiggled in his tight suit pants.

Christ, Jason has me begging for cock now. Asshole, wonder how he got on in his little test.

"Jason I'm going to need you to answer, silence that's all they'll hear" I laughed quietly to myself. God it's great to be a comedian, never have to depend on anyone else to make me laugh.