Chapter Twelve

"Jason.. " I started off unsure of how to put this. It was play time in the asylum, the usual suspects had taken their righteous places and were occupied. Myself and Jason sat on the same table and chairs just like we did a week ago.

Jason tilted his head at me. He had been more talkative recently, his method of communication being head movements and scribbles on a notepad. His mask was still attached and looked cleaner then usual, then again a brush of sleeve would make a big difference.

"Dr.Jacobs told me that you refer to me as your boyfriend…" I stated and waited for his reaction. He thought for a second before writing down something.

That what we er rigt?

"jason no, look I get that it may seem that way, we did have sex, but it was just a one time thing, a fling if you will" I explained. I grimaced at my own words thinking they were a little too much. Jason sat still staring directly into my soul. With pen in hand he wrote, then crossed it out and began again and again.

It took a few minutes before i was handed the piece of paper he had ripped out.

I dont underrstnd, Doctur jakobs siad wat we had waz reel. He explaiend it to me. Do you not lyk me?

"Jason, I don't like to be tied down and when I am it doesn't work out for the other person. I don't want someone to cling to me 24/7 I don't want to just fuck the same person over and over. I just want to have fun! You get me?"

"Blake he clearly didn't 'get you" Dr. Jacobs frowned.

"Well I told him what's what and now he won't call me his boyfriend anymore" I huffed, I did not need those knowing eyes looking down upon me in disappointment. That look is best worn upon my mother.

"Alright Blake, just try befriend him again, he almost attacked a nurse and could've brought harm to the other patient's" he warned with a finger pointing at me.

"yada yada yada, well that's all for today goodbye Dr. Jacobs, hopefully I'll see you never!" I called out climbing into the thin mattress bed.

Jacobs frowned and stood up and walked out the door. The door was slammed shut and I could faintly hear the jingle of keys walking down the hallway.

Devil, I wanna go home. I think life with Bella would be better, at least I could sit and watch Baywatch on TV and tune out her yelling. I Could have a shower whenever I wanted, and don't even get me started on alcohol.

"I want to go home" I yelled out banging on the walls beside my bed. This was a fucking nightmare, my pills aren't even working anymore.