Chapter Four

The drive to "camp blood" was too long for my liking, and I usually like things long. For example I like my subway atleast a foot long.

My phone was non-stop buzzing in the passenger seat, this woman won't give up will she? It has been two hours since I hurled her off my car yet the bitch keeps ringing, and here I thought the blond ones were dumb.

I finally arrived at my new home, I made my present known by slamming my car door closed. I grabbed my bag from the back and once again banged the door closed.

"yuhoo anybody home?" I sang out, as I waltzed around the cabins. There was no answer and I couldn't feel any prying eyes on me. Maybe that fucker really did die for good?

My theory was demolished that night when I was out getting wood for the fire. Those scared ass bitches only got enough wood for themselves, they left me a fucking twig.

So now here I am out in this freezing ass weather chopping Wood. I held the axe lazily as I wiped sweat from my forehead. I glanced around and looked out at the lake, I'll have to go for a swim in the morning, I thought to myself.

It was then I felt the hairs on my hands and neck stand up. He was here, watching me. What a pervert! I was half naked here, apart from the jeans and combat boots.

I decided not to react and grabbed what wood I cut and trailed back inside. I wonder if he'll come in here. Im sure he hates people on "his property" I mean why else would he kill all those horndogs.

God now that I think about it, I kinda hate my mom. Why didn't she send me here! I could've actually gotten laid before I was 18, but whatever should've, could've, would've.

The fire sparked lightly and I was almost afraid I'd set the whole place on fire, almost.

I walked into one of the rooms on the bottom floor of the cabin. I threw out my socks and jeans and inspected the picture on the wall by the window.

I could feel him. Staring intently. Of course he staring when I'm half naked again.

The night was uneventful, after that event outside last night I didn't feel his presence. Bet he liked my back acne so much he decided not to kill me so he could get another glance.

And another he was going to get because I wanted to go for a dip in the sea. I cursed myself as I rooted through my bag. No swim shorts! Well then skinny dipping it is.

The water was luke warm. The sun rays beaming down into the lake. The birds tweeted and the wind blew softly. It was peaceful here, now I knew why Jason stayed around here. His a bitch for not sharing though.

After bobbing around the lake for a bit I swam back over to the pier. I dragged myself up and shook myself off like the dog I am.

I felt those prying eyes again. He really does like watching me when I'm naked doesn't he? I guess he can't help it, I'm almost always naked.

I wiped the droplets of water off me using a towel I had found in the cabin.  This time Jason didn't just stare, he was coming closer to me, I could hear heavy feet approach me.

I let out a sigh and just walked back to my cabin. It's not going to be that easy to kill me dearie. I got changed into the same clothes as yesterday and peered out the window. He was gone.

He could've just followed me? I was a pretty easy target right there. I mean what could I do to defend myself, flash him? I feel like he has a bigger build then me.

I decided to grab my black knife and jacket and head out. He obviously isn't living in the cabins so where is he living?

I ventured through the woods, twigs snapping and leaves crunching as I marches through the trees. I hopped over and a broken down tree and landed on a larger twig making a loud snapping sound. The crows cawed and I moved forward.

His presence was near me again. Did that mean I was getting closer to his base? Or did it mean he was just near. It didn't feel like he was watching me. Maybe he heard me and is trying to find me. I went went with the latter.

I began to creep as I could hear heavy feet crunching twigs. He was near. I saw him in front of me walking horizontal to my position. I glanced at the tree to my left and smirked.

I gathered some rocks from the ground and put them into my pocket. I then proceeded to climb the tree realising that I should've gotten onto better shape before going on this death wish journey.

I could see Jason coming closer to where I was his. I was correct in saying he had a bigger build but my, my he was built like a fucking wall.

He was metres away from the tree. I picked out a rock from my pocket and aimed and fired. He hit him dead in the head and he let out a grunt. He glanced around with swift movements.

A professional killer and yet he can't figure out where it came from? It hit him on the head, it wasn't like I headdunked him or anything. I decided to throw another. He let out another grunt, this one sounding frustrated.

This time he glanced up and he starred directly at me.

"Hey there big fella!" I smiled brightly waving my hand in an exaggerated gesture.

Be marched towards the tree and began hacking at it with his machete.

"your going to be there for a while buddy" I laughed as he continued chopping. He was so focused on chopping the tree down he didn't notice me sneak down the other side.

I sneaked up behind him and stood a few metres away. I threw another rock at him. He turned with fury in his dark eyes. He began stalking towards me. I darted back towards the cabins, but I didn't exit the forrest.

Instead I parched myself up in another tree. I could see Jason searching high and low for me. I had pissed off the beast now. His machete swung around as he bend down looking all around him.

I think Jason just met his match, and boy was I going to annoy the shit out of him.