Chapter Six

I groaned grabbing my head. Ouch. I blinked my eyes, the sun was going down. I looked around and realised I was in my cabin. What the hell? Tell me I didn't just dream that shit.

Jason stalked through the door holding a bowl and spoon in his hands. I tilted my head and watched as he left them on the bedside table. He then prooced to sit at the edge of my bed.

He took out a pen and a notepad and began scribbling on it. I watched with a confused expression. He handed me the notepad.

Sorry I hit you over the head,
I just wanted to bring you back
Here because you were shivering.

I didn't even notice I was shivering back there... What is wrong with this guy!!! I wanted Jason the murdering machine not this softy.

"okay but what happened to you man, you should be ripping out my insides right now" I said as I grabbed the soup and spoon. I sipped at the soup as Jason wrote something down.

There is something different
about You. Why do you keep
asking me to kill you?

"Well you're just boring then..." I huffed. My plans have been ruined. I should just kill him and be done with it.

I finished my soup and let out a fake yawn to signal I was tired. I then laid down on the bed and pulling the covers around me. Jason got the idea and left closing my bedroom door.

I wasn't tired at all, I was full of energy. I slowly snuck out after Jason and followed him to his little shit shack. I waited around for him to go sleep himself. If was around 1 o clock in the morning when I snuck in.

I was surprised he didn't stir as I snaked up to his bed. I took my knife and stuck it into the side of his neck. He his clasped mine and dragged the knife out of his neck. Blood started to pool out and his eyes were wide.

"see its very easy to kill someone!" I laughed skipping out of his house. Gotta remind myself to go back for his
machete, that could come in handy. I heard there was a camp opening up a few minuets from here.

That night I slept like a baby. I woke up the next day and carried out my usual routine. As I dragged myself up from the water I was met with two hands grabbing my neck and choking me. I looked up to see the familiar mask and wounded neck.

"how are you not dead!" I managed to spit out. I kicked around until I got lose and I just panted starring at him. Asshole. He then pushed me back into the lake. I proceed to splash him with water making his back away.

Oh yeah, he properly scared of water. I just starred at him sympathy. He reapproached the water and stuck his hand out. I swam over and grabbed it, and then being the ass I am, I dragged him into the water.

He splashed around and his head bobbed under the water and back up again. I swam over to him and grabbed his now drenched jacket and held him up.

His hands went around my neck and he attempted to choke me once again. I let go of his jacket making him sink down for a few moments. His hands went lose as he flopped his hands around as he resurfaced.

I laughed as his hands went to me for help.

"no you keep trying to choke me you Asshole" I laughed as I swam away. His eyes were filled with fear. I swam back over and grabbed him and swam him back to the pier. He quickly scurried out and I followed in suit.

"you need to face your fears bud" I laughed as he took a few steps back again. He looked to his clothes and then at me face. I watch his eyes trail down to my body and that's when I realised I was now fully naked infront of Jason voorhees. His eyes met mine once again and then back down.

"welp that's my cue" I said walking back to my cabin butt naked. I could faintly see a buldge in Jason's pants. Well then, looks like he has something else in mind for me.