Familiar Faces

The University Hub was where their freshmen orientation was going to take place. They still had about 15 minutes for it to began so the two walked slowly along the sidewalk which was lined by trees and shrubs of many different varieties. 

The major difference he had noticed between high school and university immediately was the difference in weight of their bags. Instead of carrying multiple books like in high school, university students could carry a laptop where they could take organized note of all their classes without the hassle of carrying multiple books and losing notes. 

Kei had gotten a laptop as a gift for finishing high school and joining a good university. He had gotten a package in the mail a week ago containing a free laptop that was sent by the university. 

The mail sent by the university said that they were glad to sponsor a laptop to the top scorer of the country and it would be included under his fully paid scholarship which did not include dorm expenses. Not like living in a dorm at the university would help anyway.

As they take a turn around a corner, they came across the backside of a familiar couple. Kei sprinted forward shouting, "Satsukiiiiii!". The bewildered girl turned around, only to be tackled by Kei with a hug. Shinohara had a surprised look on her face at suddenly being hugged, but quickly smiled and returned the gesture upon recognizing her attacker. 

"Why didn't you tell us earlier you guys were going to come here?!", Kei exclaimed.

Ike walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder and replied, "Well, we were going to surprise you both but judging by the look on Mr.Pokerface here, we failed." Ike was shaking his head to show his disappointment at him.

He replied in kind "Boy am I glad to see you guys here", with a deadpan, sarcastic voice. Everyone laughed at his quip in response to Ike's teasing.

They then started making their way to hub as a group with the girls leading the boys.

When they finally reached and entered the building, they found themselves face to face with a familiar senpai holding a clipboard.

"Good morning my dear kohais! You may know me, my name is Asahina Nazuna and I'm from the nursing program. I'll be conducting your freshman orientation!"

Though the two did not voice it out, but him and Ike were thinking the same thing.

Asahina-senpai in a nurse outfit.....

▢▢▢

"Last but not least, you can see the sports facilities provided at the campus which are almost on par with the ones at our highschool with basketball courts, football fields, tennis courts and swimming pools all according to olympic standards. Sudo-kun, all the best for your basketball endevours in the future."

Sudo had a wide grin on his face. He was the only other student from Class 3-A who joined Chiba University. On one of his many away games during their third year, he had been scouted by some folks at Chiba University after seeing his skills and passion for the game. After deciding that he had the best future with a basketball in mind at Chiba U he decided to enroll there.

He humbly thanked her.

The 9 recently graduated students of AHNS were given a tour of the whole campus and all its buildings for all the departments were by Asahina-senpai. To Kiyotaka's mild surprise, all of the members in the 9-man group were all known to him. Other than him and Kei, the other 7 were

Shinohara Satsuki- Department of Letters

Kanji Ike- Department of Letters

Sudo Ken- Department Of Literature (Japanese)