I'm Back and Previews

Hello guys I've returned from my break. Had a lot of time to reflect on my plans for the story and how to continue it without interfering in my studies.

I wasn't satisfied with what I wrote for the next chapter so I've already deleted what I've written two times. I'm on my third try now. Main reason was for everyone not to appear OOC. Kiyo's relationship with others a year and a half later from canon depends on how much he has changed and I don't want him to change much instead, I want him to be till in the process of change. This was where I messed up in the first two tries. 

I want this fic to be as realistic and believable as possible. That's why I was genuinely happy when no one made jokes on Kiyo smiling whether fake or genuine. 

Here's a question I've thought of while on break:

Should I make a one-shots fic in the same universe as this fic where Kiyo hangs out with friends, visits places like arcades, water parks, etc.? 

▢▢▢

Well here's two short excerpts for a future chapters:

It was pretty close to Kei's house, closer than the apartment Director Sakayanagi paid for had been atleast. I left his vision by moving out of the apartment.

I wonder how he'll retaliate? I imagine he must be grasping at straws.

I stopped infront of a bungalow, it was on the same street as Kei's house, so the house looked almost identical too. Two floors, small garden in the back and three bedrooms. I was going to share the house with a roommate. According to __________  , I would be sharing the house with an older male who was also selected for ________ ,but like me didn't want to live at the University dorms. 

I went to the front door and rang the bell. After a few seconds I heard a faint female voice shouting, 'Coming!'. 

Female?

The sound of someone running the staircase was heard and a moment later the door opened. The girl standing infront of him was one he recognized though he didn't have any visibly shocked reaction on his face unlike the person staring at him with a shocked expression on him.

"Horikita, we meet again", and with a smirk I said "unfortunately."

Horikita remembering their first ever interaction quickly composed herself and welcomed him inside, "So you are the one huh?"

Sudo would be jumping with joy if he were here.

It didn't long for me to figure out who his roommate was, when the man himself came to the the living room where I sat waiting.

He said with a sigh, "Aah, of course its Ayanakouji"

"Its has been a while Manabu. Before we start discussing the rules of the house, I just want to confirm that your little sister will be bringing food whenever she visits right? I want a share of that."

▢▢▢

"Excuse me young lady, would you happen to have a boyfriend?"

I was on my own in the mall waiting for Kiyo. It was the start of  summer vacation and that meant that Hina's birthday was close. We were going to buy her a birthday present. This would also be his first birthday party he had ever been to.

I was waiting for him, when I was approached by a beautiful woman. She was taller than me by a few inches and probably the tiniest bit taller than Kiyo. She had the same shade of brown hair as him and had had striking blue eyes. Much to my disappointment, she had larger breasts than me. Well, Kiyotaka said he didn't like breasts which were large and said he liked mine because they were in perfect ratio to my body. I felt my face heating up.

The woman seeing my reaction said, "Okay, so you do. Could I take some of your time for answering my survey on couples of this generation?". I complied.

She then asked for my permission to to record the meeting with her voice recorder on her phone.

"Before we start, I want to say thank you."

"Eh?"

"umm... for agreeing to partake in my personal survey."

"Oh... okay!"

'Weird', I thought.

"Okay first question, on a scale of 1 to 10 how much would you say you love your boyfriend?", she asked.

"9.5", I said, "he teases me way too much."

She nodded but for some reason had a grim expression on her face. Looks like she is in complete work-mode.

"Would you ever cheat on-"

"Never", I replied in an instant. She raised an eyebrow at my quick answer but she also seemed to have a small smile.

She then looked up at me straight into my eyes and said, "How far have you gone with him?". It sounded more like a demand than a question.

I felt like she was my mom when she had posed the same question to me the night she first met him, after he fell asleep. I felt myself shrinking under her almost threatening(?) gaze?

"Umm... Do I have to....?", I said visibly uncomfortable.

"Kei."

A voice came from beside us. Kiyotaka was standing there looking ready for the mall date. I was saved. I excused myself from the women effectively escaping the question. Why would she even ask a private question like that?

I noticed something in her eyes change when she looked at Kiyotaka. It was weird. Like a tender gaze ready to...... cry?

Kiyo probably hadn't seen it because he was far away but I definitely saw it.

A while later asked him, "Hey Kiyo, do you know the woman who was interviewing me?"

"Hmmmm, nope. Never seen her in my life."

Well whatever let's enjoy the date.

▢▢▢

Edit: Changed some POV mistakes and a tense mistake.