Chapter 8

Chapter is not edited makkaley
Mannichufy my flaws ❤️

Sam pov:

How much time it took, still our friends aren't there even I called them but it's out of reach. I see Siv sleeping peacefully in the bed hugging her pillow , I went near her and sat next to her.

Sam: paapa!! You know something, I always had been close to you the most , I wish that too, every day I will wait for your morning texts, I sometimes reply and sometimes I won't but always your texts make my morning special, you are not just my friend, I want you more than that , I wanted to scream it out and say this but I want to sort out things before taking you as mine I know you will wait for me , and I promise I will not take so longer.

My eyes teared how much she would have gone through when She saw me with other girl , I couldn't see her with Karthik on the other day it broke my heart into pieces. I will be yours soon paapa! I caressed her hair
I sense my phone vibration, I saw it was Surya finally they came its late evening, I went and opened the door for them.

Aishu: enna kathava thoraka ivalo neram, sir romance aah...

Nisha: Enna da proposed her?

They all came inside

Sam: No da, not this early , I want it to be very special to her and she should know that I love her more than anything. More than that I want to belong only to her when I propose her.

Surya: U took too much time of your time machaa...

Sid: Machaa sam is right first let him sort of things between him & Jeni.

Aishu: Sam do you think really she will be out of your life so easily?

Sam: that's , even before I could answer Surya started

Surya: She is just hanging out with Karthik & they are on date I saw her ig posts.

Sam: seems someone is stalking her page

Aishu: Enna sir sonninga? Why did you see her pics man!!

(Surya mv: oru manushana koruthu vitu ,Vedika paakurathula enna oru anandham

Sam mv: sry daa machaa oru flow laaa🤭)

Surya: ath... athuu vanthu baby....

We all here a voice

Siv: sammeeeyy..... Sleepy tone

Sam: oye paapa elunthichuta

Nisha: ella kolanthayum elunthichu amma, appa nu kupudum iva sameeyy nu kupudra

Sam: en kolantha la😝

Aishu: enna enna soldra parunga kambi katra kadha ellam iluthu podran. Nee therita man!!

He went inside & helped Siv to take her dinner in the dining. All his friends were enjoying the new Sam who is different from all those introvert & composed characters of his, he was really different, seeing his real smile when she is with Siv made all of them complete and happy. Even now siv had a doubt if Sam is really loving her , she also knows she is the first person being this much closer to him but she wasn't so sure. But Sam was ready to make her understand his feelings for him.

Next day all his frnds left to trucking so early leaving both of them here , not because she wasn't okay but actually to give them their space. Sam was sleeping , Siv in kitchen
Preparing a good breakfast for her boy, trying something that's really an exception to her.

Siv pov:

Sam came and hugged me from behind, keeping his face on my neck, aschoo his touch is giving me the most craziest feelings

Sam: hii da , your leg okay

Siv: I'm okay da

Siv: you really wanted to know where they are??

Sam: no need, you are enough for me
How much days I had been waiting for this day , I chuckled at him and turned around him.

Siv: only me!! I'm enough for you?

Sam: Only you.. yas!!

Just pure love in his eyes, his long lashes and thick brows , his messy hair , his cutee smile In his lips he was just perfect as he was. My eyes adore him to the extent of not blinking so that I would miss a second of my life without adoring him. His peck on my nose brought me back to reality , I blushed.

Sam: So what are you doing in this prohibited place

I look at him wiered , he chulcked

Siv: enna kalaikuraya.... Unnaku laa poison pannirukanum da

Sam: madam samachathuku ku mela oru poison aah...

Siv: Chaa poo da , he pulled me back and hugged me back

Sam: Nan kalaika koodatha...
In husky voice

Siv: Ipadiyee pesiye crtuuh panniru

Sam: athu laa talent maa... Seri pasiki vaa supudala

They ate their breakfast, her cooking was really good, even she got her compliment, everything falls in a place, her extreme happiness was she had his whole attention only for her. They started watching movie, VTV was their only preference both of them love GVM, every scene was just perfect, their eyes locked now and then for every romantic scene they smiled both their hands intertwined without their knowledge, Siv hid her face in his chest hearing his heartbeat after the movie, she didn't want leave him for a second.

Sam pov:

Sam: paapa come lets have lunch I cooked it a while ago

Siv: Okay Sam! Still not leaving him out of her tight hug.

Sam: paapa!!

She snuggled more, I hugged her back and lifted her face her eyes moist, I know that's cause of the the movie , just to bring her back to me I pecked her lips but it turned into a long & soft kiss with full love , even we are out of breath , she didn't leave me she pulled me again to a kiss. We just need both of us madly, I broke the kiss and hugged her. I got her lunch both of us ate with full silence. This silence was not because we regret for what happened. Even she would have known that I love her too!

We both slept in the couch, both of them in each other's arms, a heavy thunder brought us back from sleep.
She went out happy running, ofcourse every kid likes rain she is not an exception." My kiddo"

Siv: Samiee vaa da vaa...

I saw her drenched in the rain, I moved closer to her. Her face looked at me with anticipation. I just stood there, she was disappointed. How could I leave her disappointed, I pulled her even closer to me her hands on my nape, she confessed

Siv: sameey... I.... I love you...

Chapter 8 done🤩❤️ How was this episode makkaley??
Comment and vote for this chapter makkaley.
What will be Sam's reply
And it's 4k+ reads makkaley thankyou ❤️
Senioreyyy episode is dedicated for you❤️❤️
Wait for the next episode 😝