Chapter 12

Chapter is not edited makkaley
Mannichufy my flaws❤️

Sam pov:

He is Ajay, he was working in Bangalore with us 6 months back, he tried flirting with the girls in the office, but with Siv he went overboard, he tried to get my siv for lust, he tried misbehaving with Siv , One day he went to great extent but I saw him siv ran to my arms and hugged me. I was so furious, I hit him hard just to find his bloody face that brought me peace. I went to Sarah and complained about him personally and he was thrown out of the office, I remember my girl was paranoid about this incident for weeks.

Siv: sameey... She hugged me and started weeping like a kid.

Sam: paapa!! I came back again to the reality, I saw her weeping, I pulled her in front of me wrapped her close heart.

I saw noone here in this room. I just caressed her hair and kept repeating her
"Nothing will happen I'm here, I'm beside you"

Siv pov:

Why is he here, I don't wanna see him I hugged Sam, I could not control my tears from my eyes. I want to be strong but I'm getting weak every second, he pulled me to his embrace his protective arms wrapped around me and he said "Nothing will happen I'm here, I'm beside you" these words brought me back. I wiped my tears, I made myself strong.

Siv: Sam!!

Sam: paapa I'm here da

Siv: I know... I will be safest at your side

We heard a voice, it was Karthik

Karthik: guys we are done... All the best da you both will rock.

Saying he hugged Sam I smiled at him.
Sam said he will be back, I prepared the other notes for the presentation. Karthik helped me arranging the files correctly Jeni just sat on the couch. I saw him coming confused and angry.

Siv: Sam you okay? What happened da?

Sam: Siv... pa... paapa... His tone anxious
I held his hands and pressed it I want him let out what's bothering him. He saw me

Sam: paapa ajay is the one who is going to get the deal, he is going to select the project da

Siv: seri sameey athu naala enna

Sam: unaku okay va... Onuku bayamaveeh illaya

Siv: Nee thaan en kooda irukee la sam... Nothing will happen , and I know you will not let anything happen da.

Sam: Siv... Saying he pulled me and kissed me by lips hardly... Aschoo!! What is he doing Jeni and Karthik are here. I tried to move away but his hold on me was hard. I knew he is not going to stop until I respond back to him, so I responded back to him. I don't wanted to do PDA before them, but he just makes me surrender to his every move.

Karthik: Too many adult movie scenes... We going out.

I heard the steps of moving out, Ohh!! Sam isn't even caring their existence, that too how can he his me in front of his official girlfriend, he is making me insane. I pushed him away.

Siv: Dai... U can't do this in front of Jeni, gone mad!!

Sam chuckled at me and pulled me to a soft kiss, a little more passionate he murmured softly

Sam: we broke our relationship a little back

I just stood shocked... He is still kissing me , I responded back we broke our kiss , he murmured in my ears yes! Mad!! At you!! &for you!! I could say my face flushed just by his words, I just bet his arms and we entered the meeting room. Uffff this room and the people man!! everything here makes me shiver. Sam holded my hands and gave me a assuring smiled. We went inside the meeting room.