Chapter 21

Chapter is not edited makkaley
Mannichufy my flaws❤️

Siv pov:

Siv: Samiee!!

Sam:yes paapa!! He was still hugging me

Siv: I want you do a thing, promise me you'll do that for me!! I said him

Sam: I will do anything for you paapa!! But my promise depends on your wish

Siv: Jeni!!! It's about Jeni, it will create problems here!! Sack Jeni out of office he turned my chair to face him!! I looked down, he lifted my chin!!

Sam: paapa!! I can understand your feelings, but I can't do that da! I can't do that because I have personals issues with her!! That's not right da!!

I stayed quite, I didn't know but my heart said that she is gonna create problems, I want us to be away from her!! No way I'm not gonna let her do anything to my boy!!

Sam: Siv.... Hey!!! Siv

Siv: Ahh... Samiee

Sam: Did I hurt you da?

Siv: illa illa!! Nothing like that da, I was just thinking about, leave that seri get me out today after office Okay!!

Sam: We will but after discussing about Sid and Nisha to our family!!

Siv: Really Samiee!!! Today da? I asked excitedly

Sam: Ama paapa!

He ruffled my hair, he cupped my face and pecked my forehead, only he can make me feel that ever forehead kisses are more romantic, even his touch makes me shiver!! I'm getting lost when I feel his hot breath on my neck!! I stood up and bid him bye and went to do my work, I'm having lots of bending files to complete

I went and sat down and stared working ignoring those smirks of my brothers, Nisha was busy speaking with Sid ji, I was stressed out freaking 7 to 8 hours of work, I didn't have lunch, I was taking coffee regularly!! It's 10 to 12 cups today actually it's not my routine but I'm really pissed off,I was about to complete my work just other 50 mins I will be done!!

Nisha: heyy little one pothuu!! It's 8 hours dii, come we will go home I saw her

Sid: Ama siv!! Come da, we will all should be in home

Siv: Ji , Nishaa other 50 mins I will be done da! You go I will come come da!!

I started doing my work!! They sighed and left the place!! Finally I completed my work, I sat relaxed and leaned back on my chair closing my eyes!! I felt a peck on my cheeks, I opened my eyes suddenly!! I felt relaxed after seeing my Samiee's smiling face!!

Sam pov:

I had a very little work, just signed some of the deals and some other stuffs, I was just studying Sarah's previous folders and files, after that it was time for lunch, I went down to canteen I just don't wanna be so formal this is my place, I sat down and waited for my gang to my surprise Siv wasn't coming with them!!

Surya: Sir!! Your here!! Neenga inga nane kondu vanthu kuduthurupen eh!!

Prav: Sir!! You leave to your cabin Sir!! We will get you food!!

Sam: Machaa!! Rendu perukum en kaiyalaa thaan da saavu, mooditu okarunga ellarum!!

Surya: We are very sorry Sir!!

I just pulled him near me by putting my hand around his nape and punched his stomach with the other hand!!

Surya: deii!!! dei!! vidra vidra!!! Valiku da machaa!!