Chapter 15

Chapter is not edited makkaley
Mannichufy my flaws ❤️

Sam pov:

We walked hand in hand, She runned to my mom and Sifra as soon as she saw them and hugged both of them, I saw her she was happy, I followed her

Sif: Wow!!! My anni is looking damn beautiful.

Sof: Touchwood da!!

Sam: Only your anni is looking good?
You can't look at your brother, seems you love your sister in law more than me?? I pulled her leg, every one shocked

She turned to me😳 I gave her a casual look, I saw them seeing me shocked

Sif & Sof& Siv:😳😶 I chuckled at them

Sam: Enna? What ma even you didn't look your son, but your daughter in law looks cute? I bet my mom was confused and shocked

Sof: Dai😳 enna da unaku?

Sam: What ma?? I asked casually

Siv: Sam..... She called me in a low voice

I pecked her cheeks, The lights went off, She got my hands , I pressed her hands and left her hand. The lights came and there she saw me, I went on my knees, Her eyes surprised with those happy tears I pulled out the ring from my pocket, she felt down on knees, her eyes spoke millons I can surely know that, I started to speak.

Sam: Paapa!! I know how much you love me, how much you care for me and I want to say you that I love you the same way you love me, I want to keep you within me, yahh!! I want you to belong me as the same way I belong to you!! Only you!!! I was us to be together forever, I want to love you the way no one in the universe can make love for the other, I just wanna be your first kid, your best friend , your other dad, your 1st and last love , a perfect husband and finally a loving father for our children, I want to make love for eachother till eternity. And the answer to your proposal is yes!!! Siv I love you and I will love you endlessly And Will you marry me Siv?

I asked her out... She cried, she came and hugged me, the crowd cheered for us, I saw all my friends, family here all are here on time, yes I want every important persons of my life to be here at this moment. I can guess it's a yess!!! But he was crying and weeping her heart out, I know this is a  special moment, the most beautiful moment,I hugged her back.

Sam: paapa...

Siv: Sa... Sam....

Sam: see me I pulled her out of the hug, she saw me, I looked at her for her answer this beautiful ring waiting to be adored in her beautiful hand

Siv: Sam.... Samieee yes!! I wanna marry you, I love you Samiee...

I pulled her into a tight hug.... In a while we broke the hug and slided the platinum ring with her favourite Ruby stone in it in her fingers. Her eyes glittered seeing the ring, I smiled at her. The next step of her made me surprised.

 The next step of her made me surprised