Chapter 24

Chapter is not edited makkaley!!
Mannichufy my flaws...❤️

Siv pov:

I heard a door open sound, I saw him after hardly 7 months, He rushed to Nisha, asking about her health, He looked dull,pale,his hand wounded, his eyes swollen in red, his grown hair and beard, he looked different, he wasn't good, seeing him made my heart break into pieces!! I wiped my tears I tried to move as his eyes met mine, I wanted to run into arms, and kiss him endlessly and keep him in my embrace, but nothing is important that him to me, I moved to hear his rough harsh voice, that pierced my heart

Sam: Stopppppp!!!!!! Sorry theriyama vanten, neenga unga family kuda irukalam, yaarukagavum neenga pogaa vena, nanee poren!!! He left the place!!!!

Siv: Sameeeeeyyyy he didn't wait for me!!!

I knelt down and cried out hard, I made my sameeeeeyyyy cry!!! That made me kill myself!!

Surya: evalo naal unnala avanta irunthu maranchu Iruka mudiyum siv!!! Avana nee vitutu poiruka koduthu siv, he is living a life like hell without you!!!

Siv: Anna please, nan illa na avatha.... antha....

I stopped abruptly, he should not find out the reason, cha!! Nan enna Panna poiten.. No!! No!!! This is not going to happen, I will not let them know the reason, why I left him!!!

Voice: Jeniiii!!!!!!!!!!

I turned towards the voice that echoed the room, Karthik.... I murmured

Karthik: sollu athu reason, Jeni nala thaan vitutu ponen nu sollu siv!!!! I looked at him my eyes widened

Surya: ava solla maata da, reality aah sollavum vida maata!!!

I saw him wiped my tears, and controlled myself from crying more!

Siv: ama Jeni avalaa la thaan pona!!! Okay!!! Enaku en Sam thaan mukkiyam, I will even die to keep him alive, en ennala intha distance laa Iruka mudiyatha, Ama Jeni thaan!!!! She is the reason, ungala enna panna mudiyum avala, sollu Karthik sollu Surya anna enna Panna mudiyum avala thaandi!!!

Karthik: Sethuta d!!!! Jeni!!! Is dead!!!
He screamed in the highest tone, which made me Jerk,
Avala enna Panna mudiyum, enna panna soldra d!!! She is dead!!! Puriyutha d unaku.... Unta vanthu ethana thadava pesa try pannom, why d!!! Oru dhadava pesunatha ketrukalam laa en d ipadi pandra!!

His voice broke, his eyes was in tears, I saw Surya anna who was crying miserably!!! I couldn't believe what I heard, I was shocked!!

Siv: eppdi.... Ithu... I whispered!!

Karthik narrating incidents in Sam pov....

Sam pov:

She went out of the room,

Sam: aiyooooo!!!!! Nan cha!!! U are such a stupid Sam, paapa va poi thitayee.....

I was about to follow her!!! But Surya and Karthik stopped me, Karthik showed me the CCTV footage which made my head boil that Jeni was taking siv's pendrive which had the presentation, and the other footage showed that she was giving it to another guy who was near the canteen who face of covered with mask, So now I can understand things that she sold the presentation to the opposite dealer, who made the our presentation today, with lack of time, we presented the second option of another presentation from our side!!!

Sam: deiii!!!! Call that her inside..... I shouted in frustration

I should have fired her out, when siv said on that day itself!!! I should not had left her do this so far!!!