Chapter 11

Chapter is not edited makkaley
Mannichufy my flaws❤️

Siv pov:

I woke up I saw sam sleeping peacefully, I caressed his hair and pecked his forehead.

Siv: Sam your my only priority, I love you da Say me my answer soon, I will wait for you but I want you as mine.

I changed my clothes and turned to woke up Sam, I saw him sleeping hugging the pillow a little before I was there in the place of pillow.
Even he makes me feel posessive for the things. Ohh!! he makes me insane, I went near to him and hit him in his arms he wasn't in the mood to wakeup. I slowly went closer to his face , I was about to peck his lips but he woke up, his eyes caught mine , I could feel my cheeks red , I was about to move but he pulled me I was above him my hands on bed balancing my weight, he smirked at me.

Sam: madam enna Panna vanthinga

Siv: athu en phone eduku than samiee vanthen.

Sam: appdiya etho kuduka vantha mari irunthuchu.

He moved my hair behind my ears, I blushed at him, he pulled me my whole body pressed on him he lifted my chin and pecked my forehead and moved to my cheeks he came near to my lips I pushed him and went to the balcony. He went back changed his clothes he booked the cab, I thought we were going to his house but we went somewhere it did strike me it was tower bridge in London. Wow this place is a wonder, I saw Sam he was already looking at me smiling, I hugged him.

Sam: You like this place??

Siv: offcourse da this is place look like a wonder.

Sam: okay da come I will take you to the walkway.

He holded my hands and when we were about to move inside someone wrapped my eyes with some cloth.

Siv: Sameey your here... Sam... Reply me naa....

Sam: I'm here with you paapa!! Near you believe me and come forward his voice was little away from me. I blindly followed his voice.

Sam: Remove the cloth from your eyes paapa!! his voice sounded husky
I removed the eye fold. We were in the middle of the walkway, I saw my man kneeling down with a cute bouquet of red roses.

Siv mv: OMG!!! he gonna propose me
I can feel tears in my eyes

Sam: paapa! don't interrupt me until I finish, So yes I want to say you , I stared at him