Chapter 13

Chapter is not edited makkaley
Mannichufy my flaws ❤️

Siv pov:

We went home, I saw Pragya watching tv she gave a warm smile which I gave her back ,

Pragya: heyy... Siv she came and hugged me

Siv: hi da I hugged her back.

Sam: hlo nanum inga thaan iruken

Roze: unakee mariyathaya illa enaku la solla vena.

Roze is Managing director of Sam's company in London. Pragya and Roze are officially engaged.

Pragya: baby!! When did you come I missed you... Saying she hugged roze, who pulled her to a happy kiss. I smiled at Sam, he smiled at me back. Sam cleared his throat to get their attention. They came back from their world.

Sam: pothum da eppa... Love birds they smiled shyly.

Siv: dai let them be, come lets go...

I pulled him he went his room, I took the next room to his I sat on the bed after taking shower. This day is something special for me, he loves me the same way I do, I'm sorry that I eavesdrop his conversation with his dad but if I didn't do it so I would have missed those special words of him about me , yahh!! did hear what he said about me to his dad when he said "she is mine and only mine."I had tears in my eyes ,Yahh!! I belong to him. When dad asked he loves me? He said I do, She is a angle slipped from the heaven, I'm glad that only I have rights to own her as mine. Yes what more than that I want he mentioned me as an angel, just all my fantasies and fairytales became true. No not everyone in the universe get their 1st love I'm glad that I got my first love. I will be waiting for your confession Sam.

I heard a knock on the door, I went out to see my boy, he came in suddenly and locked the door.

Siv: enna da?? You didn't sleep see it's 12 already.

Sam: We don't want to go the birthday party da, Ajay will be there da.
I made him sit on the bed and I sat next to him.

Siv: Sam that's your dad's birthday party, he wanted you to stay here so you should. About Ajay he can never touch me until your beside me. I won't let him too.

Sam:.......

Siv: what da?

Sam: nothing paapa...

He said and laid on my lap, his eyes closed I caressed his curly hair, he slept peacefully I leaned back on the head board pulled the blanket to him. I kept caressing his hair I pecked his forehead, he hugged my waist and snuggled closer to me and slept like a little kid "My kid".

Sam pov:

I woke up to those bright sunrays hitting my face through the big glass windows. I adjust my view I was in my girl's lap I got up and sat next to her I pulled her to my arms and hugged her she holded her hands
around my nape, she was on me I smiled at her pushed her bangs behind her ears to look at her divine face, her cute eyelashes , her soft breath near my neck, I love her endlessly, I took her hands and kissed her palms and knuckles, slowly made her lay on the bed, covered her with blankets. I went to my room got freshed up wore a white hoodie and black jean and went down , I saw Roze and Pragya in kitchen.

Roze: Machaa... Va da

Sam: Mm enna lovebirds enna pandringa?

Pragya: Nanga love birds Nan neenga yaaru? She asked teasingly

Sam: enna macha roze paathu romboo naal Achu nalla irukaya?
They laughed at me.

I saw siv wearing a cute little checked frock , with black sneakers its laces untied, she took baby steps and hugged me saying good morning.