Chapter 19

Chapter is not edited makkaley
Mannichufy my flaws❤️

Sam pov:

I came home, I ate my breakfast first and went to my room, I was wondering, where is my little angel, I didn't see her in the hospital, not too in the house, where did she go? I sat down on the bed removing those bandages from my hand, I thought of taking a shower, that hospital atmosphere wasn't that pleasing, I went to take shower, I could feel my hot tears with the chill water, I felt so better, I came out wearing my black vest and tracks, I saw my angle sitting on the bed, She saw me and ran towards me jumped hugging me hiding her face on the crook of my neck , her little hands around my neck her legs floating in the air, I was shocked I wrapped my hands around my cutiepie...

Sam: eyy!! Cuteey enna achu da?

Siv: onnu illa Sam... saying this she started to kiss my whole face, I stood there holding her, I felt like she was expressing all the love she had for me. I was just enjoying her love for me. Her hands digged into my wet hair, she kissed my lower neck, she got down from my hold and hugged me tightly

Siv: Samiee!! She said in a baby tone...

Sam: Enna paapa!! I pulled her out of hug, I made sit on the bed and sat next to her, suddenly she sat on my lap and  pressed her lips on mine, all of sudden it grew wilder, she started biting my lips and dominating the kiss, Her baby hands around my bare shoulders, My hands on its own way wandering around her bare hip under her shirt, we were kissing longer than usual, she broke the kiss when we were left without breathe. I gave her sweet pecks on her neck and face, she was encouraging my hands to go furthermore, but I stopped it, no it wasn't right!! And it's not now!! She looked at me annoyed, I pecked her nose.

Sam : Not now!!! Once when I take you all as mine!!

She chuckled at me and pecked my forehead, we heard a door knock sound, she got up from my lap, I helped her adjusting her dress and hair, she went to open the door, I wore my red hoodie lying on the bed. She opened the door, just to see the smirking face of our friends, It felt like we were got red handed, we both tried our best to not blush in red and pink before them.

Surya: machaa!! Praveenuuh... Nalla vela kadhavu moodi irunthuchu...

Prav: Ama ama nama ethum paakalayee!!

Sam: dai, stop da!! And okay now we are engaged so just stop all those teasings...

Sid: engaged thaana, kalyanama aachu? Seri apo romance thaan pannitu iruntha.... Apdi thaana??

Sam mv: eppdi ponaalum gateuuh podranee😶 evanungala enna pandrathu🤔

Sam frnds mv: pesu da!! Ipo pesu😏

I just pulled siv and pecked her cheeks, she just stood shocked!! I just wanted to make my friends shock!!

Sam frnds: 😲😶

Sam: enna macha!! Eyy nisha enna achu dii, Siv enna Achu avangaluku??
I asked innocently...

Frnds mv: Ada paavi payaaleee😶

She was already blushing red, she hit my arms play fully, I side hugged her!!

Surya: Siv ippayachum sollu da yaaru apdi pannathu Samku?

I saw her confused, she knows it, how?? She went and sat on the bed we all followed her sat next to her, she sat silently

Sid: Siv say it da... Only you spoke to that girl,who is she say it maa!!

Nisha: open your mouth dii

Sam: Siv!! Paapa!! I put my hands on her shoulder, she snuggled closer to me.