Chapter 25

Chapter is not edited makkaley!!
Mannichufy my flaws❤️

  Final Chapter of Within You...

After 4 years!!!

Siv pov:

It has been a week he went to India, it 7 atleast now he should have arrived home, it's half an hour!!! I'm missing him badly, after marriage I'm even more inclined on him, where is he? We came to London soon after our marriage he took the position of CEO, Our life soothing and complete, our baby is Laya just a month back we celebrated her 1st birthday such cute understanding baby,  she is always busy playing with Nihan ( roze & prag's son) he is 3 half years old, they both are best friends ever!! My thoughts vanished by a door knock!! I opened the door to see my man, I closed the door before he entered

Sam: eyy!!! Bomma paapa!!! Kadhava thora d....

Siv: maate po da, enaku venam...  Po!!!

Sam: unna paaka thaan d vanthu en alagi, un alagana  intha cute faceaah paakama, oru varamaah irukuaah mudiyala d!!! Unna layava, unga renduperum aprm laya paapa evalo miss pannen theriyumaaah!! Ipdi Nan un mugatha paakura Munna kadhava moodita... Thora d en alagi laa!!! Pleaachhh

I blushed hearing his confession!!

Siv: maate da!! Poi un velaya ketitu alu.... Nan unaku set eeeh aga maate....

Sam: nee enna sonnalum seiyuren, mothala kadhava thora!!

Siv: unmayavaaa da!!!

Sam: ama d!! Ipo nee kadhava thorakala na, kadhava odaipen d!!! Purushan aah ipdi kenja vidrayee!!!

I opened the door, he came to hug me, but I moved backward!! And eyed him to look down, he saw down and look back at me with confusion, I raised my eyebrows and said him to look at my leg!!

Sam: eyyy Nan un purushan d!!! He saw me with eyes wide

Siv: vilu da!!! Illa inaki enna thoda vida maaten, I smirked at him, he gulped at me

Sam mv: kandipa pannanum aah....
Siv mv: maavane paakathula kooda vida maaten, inaki couch thaan!!
Sam mv: surrender agidu da sameey!!!

He went on knees and fell down on my feet and touched it

Sam: mannichuru d wifeyy inmel crtaah vanthuren, sorry d!! I chuckled at his statement

Siv: seri polachu po!!! Enthuri.....

Sam: ohhooo....  He pulled my cheeks and his eyes caught his princess, he just ran to her forgetting everything, I know everytime when he would have been in great stress with his works, but when he comes home and see's her he calms down, he loves her daughter more than anything he is such a protective father, I do adore him and respect him as father more thaan a husband, Laya will have the best dad!!!

Sam pov:

I saw laya lying on the bed hugging her favourite bunny, I went near her, I chuckled at my sleeping princess, she doesn't know how much his dad missed her pretty face!!

Laya!!☺️💙❤️

She turned left to my side in sleep, aww I missed this cute face of her, I tried to lift her, she opened her eyes and saw me with a wide smile, her cute little mouth open, causing her pacifier down and raised her hands saying me to lift her up I chuckled at her lifted her up in my hands, sat on the bed and placed kisses on her face, and kissed her hands, she giggled softly, siv chuckled at both of us and came near us and kissed both us lovingly!! I made Laya sleep again patting her back making her lay my shoulders, Laya slept!! I couldn't feel her moving her hand on my hair, I looked at siv who was seeing both of cute pout, I chuckled at her and raised my eyebrows, she pointed out my shoulder, where Laya was sleeping peacefully saying that's her place, I chuckled at her and pecked her forehead, and placed Laya at the cradle and came back and sat beside her, and opened my arms, she pounced on me and and hugged me tightly, burring her face in my chest, I know she will have missed me, but I was unaware that it was this much.

Sam: paapa!!! Enna ithu kozhantha mari...

Siv: theriyala sameeeeeyyyy I'm missing you so much, enaku nee illama oru maari iruku, I'm becoming more clingy to you!! Next nee enga ponalum un rendu paapavayum kutitu po!!

Sam: aschoo enna paaru!! She only snuggled more to me!!! Paapa "wherever I go my soul rests within you" I'm nothing without you, and now Laya is added to the list, and I want to add another person too!!

She looked at me confused, I winked at her, she saw me shocked and pulled herself out of the hug!!

Siv: dai!!!! Kd poi thoongu da!!

Sam: aathu la mudiyathu!!! Nan illatha pothum, Laya kuda yaaru velayaduva....

Siv: Nihan velayaduvan nee po, poi freshup agitu thoongu, po!!

I chuckled at her pulled her near to me, cupped her face, and sucked her lower lips passionately and kissed her she kissed me back with same intensity, my hands slipped into her t-shirt and gripped her waist, she holded my nape tightly, I sandwiched her between bed and me, I removed her t-shirt and throw it, her hands impatienly stripped my shirt, where I gave her kisses on every inch of her bare skin....

Both knew that this is gonna be a long night for them, they are enjoying it with love, pleasure, desire and pain!!

The end!!

Chapter 25 done!! Comment and vote for this chapter makkaley!!!❤️
Thankyou so much makkaley!!
This book is my first book in Wattpad , I never knew if this is would reach this many reads, but only your support made this book more special!!!

I have my new story OMK A Samsivaangi fanfiction for you!!! Check my profile if haven't read yet!!🥰❤️

Love you guyssss!!!!!!😍❤️

By Introvert writer