Chapter 18

Chapter is not edited makkaley
Mannichufy my flaws ❤️

Sam pov:

I opened my eyes, I saw someone, who is this, my body is paining like hell, what's happening?? I can't open my eyes fully, I felt very drowsy and dizzy, I saw it was a nurse, I cleared my blurred vision, I saw her rushing out, in few minutes I saw Praveen

Praveen: Sam, dai are you feeling better da? All okay?

Sam: mmm... I smiled at him

Sam: Si.. Siv!! Enga...

Praveen: dai, she will come don't worry!! Just relax I will send her...

He went out saying this, I felt my eye lids heavy, I was waiting for her to come, but she didn't, I wanted to see her, I remember things that happened, who are those girls, they asked me some help, but after a while I felt dizzy, I remember breaking a glass frame, I saw siv there... I can't remember things continuously in order but somethings that happened I could surely recall it but it was not clear, I felt dizzy, I again closed my eyes, hoping it would help me

I felt hard Sharp pain in my palms, I whinned in pain, I opened my eyes, I saw her my Siv!! But her face was  pale and dull it brought tears in my eyes.

Siv: Sammm....

She broke infront of me, she cried my heart ached seeing her like this, she sat next to me and bend towards me and hugged me.

Sam: paaapa....

I said in low voice but she started weeping and crying more, I couldn't speak up to her, I felt like hell, she is crying in front of me I couldn't even respond to her, I felt like my heart became weaker more than my body, I managed to wrap my hands around her, I felt her snuggling more into me...

Siv: Samiee... Samiee... I missed you so mu... much, I love you so much... Don't leave me da!!

I teared up, ohh my baby girl is sobbing, I wanted to say that her Samiee is fine but I couldn't, so I  pecked her forehead, she just hugged me and remained in my arms, I patted her, and caressed her hair, just trying to say her that I'm okay, her Samiee is okay!! And her Samiee is with her!! But she was sobbing, I know she will never be okay when things matters with me, I think she slept, I didn't hear her sobbing. She is sleeping uncomfortably, I tried to wake her, even I tried to call her but she kept adjusting herself to sleep comfortably, my sleeping beauty is not in mood to wake up it seems. I let her sleep by pulling her closer to me.

I heard a door opening sound, I saw my mom

Sof: Nalla irukaya thambiii, ipo paravalaya?

Sam: Mmm... Paravala mii, I said in low voice.

Suddenly, she took a glass of water and brought it near me, she knows what I want, even without asking, she is my super woman, I can she is going through hell seeing me like this, but she is strong, so I will stay strong.

She saw siv sleeping at my side, hugging me she caressed her hair and smiled at me, she tried to wake up siv, I stopped her

Sam: mii...

I eyed her to come closer, I asked her to help her lay next to me, she helped her lay next to me and covered us with sheets (blankets) she snuggled more and more towards me, her hands around my nape, It felt like she is not going to even leave me alone on sleep, I chuckled at my paapa!! My mom placed sweet pecks on both our foreheads.

Sof: Ava romboo bayanthurupa da, take care!!

Sam: I smiled at her assuring her,

She went, I felt dead tired and drowsy, I can feel my eyes lids heavy, I just closed them hoping that would help me.