Sparking/Surge Vampire Shu Kurenai x Human Reader

Once again this is requested by me.
I literally made this because...
1. I love Shu as well as Vampires, and besides his red eyes somewhat fit really good for a Vampire, in my opinion.
2. There's literally no fanfiction like this that exists, except one but that too isn't literally what I want, but it did inspire me to make one myself.
Ok so once again I apologize if you don't like it. Now on with the story...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) (L/N) was a young teenage girl, who you can call as almost the definition of...perfect. She was smart, energetic, beautiful and kind.

She always scored 1st rank in her class, was really good at sports and always helped other students. Some girls felt jealous of her and wished to be in her place while others looked up to her as an inspiration. And about the boys of the school?....well I guess...we all know how they'll behave.

Almost literally all of them wanted her to be their girlfriend. (Y/N) really wasn't that into boys so she usually got pretty sick of them constantly trying to ask her out or flirt with her.

(Y/N) used to live alone in her big mansion, since her parents were constantly busy due to work. Her best friend (R/N), was always there to accompany her.

But what really would sometimes piss (Y/N) off was (R/N)'s constant babbling about how she loved vampires. And she would really get on her nerves when (Y/N) would practice Beyblade, with her partner (B/N).

"Seriously, (R/N) I can't concentrate with you ranting about those mythical creatures, again! Why can't you shut up for a minute?!?" (Y/N) half screamed.

"First off, they're not mythical (Y/N), they ARE REAL! And I think you're gonna attract one of them these days, cause I think you're beautiful enough for them and..........." (R/N) went on yet another 2 hour rant.

"Oh my god...not again, I seriously can't practice like this..." (Y/N) muttered facepalming herself.

------------------------------------------------------------------
(In this one shot all the Beyblade Burst characters are vampires, with Shu being their young king and all the other bladers as young councillors {C'mon they're 15, it isn't that young besides they're modern and bladers}. Ooh and Lui is Shu's army general, lmao)

"Hey Kurenai, it's about damn time we need a queen..." Lui said resting his hands behind his head.

Currently all of them ( including Valt, Aiger, Dante, Ranjiro, Rantaro, Free, Silas, Wakiya, Lain, Hyuga and Hikaru) were practicing beyblading until Lui brought that up. All eyes went on Shu as he sighed.

"Y'know I think Lui might be right Shu." Valt said looking at his BFF.

"I know..." Shu started but Free cut him off saying,

"Why don't you go to that human world in the other dimension, I've heard there is this small town full of young ladies. You can go look there."

"You mean you want us to obey a human!" Silas said sounding cocky.

"Makes sense. Because of the girls of our age in our world, aren't fit for being queen at all." Rantaro shrugged.

"Yeah they're either too flirty or really cocky. I wouldn't want a queen who would keep distracting the king." Aiger said.

All of them nodded in agreement.
"So how 'bout you go tonight Shu? The sooner the better." Valt suggested.

"Uhh... tonight?" Shu questioned sounding unsure.

"Yeah TONIGHT! You have to do this sooner or later. Procrastinating won't help." Lain said.

"If you want I can suggest you a few tips on how to attract girls." Wakiya smirked.