Chouzetsu/Turbo Shu Kurenai x Phi's Suicidal Sister Reader

Requested by AkumaKibutsuji
Tysm for your request. I was scared the title wasn't gonna fit but thankfully it did. 😅
I hope you'll enjoy the story! I tried my best to stick with the plot details you provided...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New York City:

A/an (h/c) haired girl was walking around the streets of New York with an emotionless face. Her therapist had told her to get some fresh air, so she was out on a walk.

Surprisingly enough, the streets weren't crowded as one would usually expect New York's streets to be. Probably because everyone was at home, watching the news of Phi's big announcement.

"I'll crush all the beys in the world and make sure that every blader kneels to me. I'm the king and destroyer of beyblades!"

That's what he'd said. Well, back to the present. There were comparatively fewer pedestrians in the street than usual, so this (h/c) haired girl could easily walk around absent-mindedly without having to worry about bumping into a stranger.

As she walked along, she was having flashbacks of what had happened two months ago.

Flashback:
Two months ago:

After destroying Hyde's beyblade Dread Hades, Phi had now changed his bey's name from Revive Phoenix to Dread Phoenix.

He was sickly happy at the victory and was now ready to test the strength of this bey on his younger sister's bey, (B/N).

"Now, it's time to see how strong Phoenix truly is. It wants to battle with (B/N) to test its strength."

He said as he pointed his beyblade at the (h/c) haired girl who was sitting on the sidelines and watching her elder brothers battle.

When Hyde tried to stop him, he was rudely pushed away by Phi. (Y/N) was a little nervous to face the phoenix blader as she'd never won a single battle against him.

But sensing the danger, she accepted the challenge. She couldn't just stand and watch while a bey spirit took over her beloved brother.

"Bring it on then!"

She said confidently and held out (B/N) as her aura and Phi's dreadful aura were awakened.

As they battled, Hyde watched with a worried look on his face from the sidelines. When they were young, Phi and him would often have conflicts, and that was one of the main reasons why the brothers never liked each other.

But their younger sister, (Y/N) was the only reason why the two hadn't killed each other. No matter how much they fought, if it came to the little girl, their attitudes would swing from bloodthirsty and angry to sweet and caring.

But now, Phi seemed to have been blinded by the strength of Phoenix and the urge to destroy all the beyblades in the world. To the point that he wasn't even recognizing his sister.

Before the Hades blader knew it, the sound of a beyblade cracking snapped him out of his flashback trail. His jaw dropped at the sight before him.

(B/N) was shattered to pieces as if it was made of glass. It was shattered so badly that the pieces were almost unrecognizable. (Y/N) was on her knees on the floor with a shocked look on her face.

Phi only laughed like a maniac as he remarked,

"This is what happens if weak beys like these face the Lord of Destruction. Such a pathetic person like you doesn't even deserve to be a blader."