Dynamite Battles/Quad Drive Busy Shu Kurenai x Missing Reader

Requested by LilianaBerry2003
Tysm for your request. This was a great one to work on. 😄
Alright on with the story....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one's P.O.V.

"Please Shu! Please! Please! Please!"

"(n/n) my love, I promise. But only after finishing the meeting."

"Meetings! Meetings! Loads of meetings!"

The girl pouted like a balloon as she crossed her arms and her boyfriend giggled at her cuteness before leaning closer to her and pecking her cheek.

"It's important (n/n). You know better than anyone else how much I value my work and meetings."

"Even more than me?"

"No. It'll always be less than you, my dear."

The albino smiled reassuringly as he gave her a kiss on her forehead before leaving to the direction of the meeting hall.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's P.O.V.

(⁠。⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠。⁠)⁠ノ
You know why I'm here right?

All of you know our favourite blader Shu Kurenai. So, I guess I don't have to introduce him?

I'll go for your introduction straight away.
You are (Y/N) (L/N). The childish and cute girlfriend of Shu Kurenai. You like to spend a lot of time with your boyfriend and sometimes you're very clingy to him.

But the albino doesn't seem to mind it at all. Infact, he likes it when you're clingy to him because he sees you as a little baby whom he can dote on as much as he'd like.

What will you do when he isn't able to give you attention? What will you do when he can't take time out for you due to his work?
Will you do something childish again or will it be something that'll make your boyfriend mad at you?

I'm also very curious! O.O

So, let's read further and find out - - >
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Reader's P.O.V.

I watched Shu rush to the meeting hall and then disappear behind the big doors of the room.

Lately, he isn't giving me time at all!
I don't like it. I wanna feel his warmth and the affection he gives me so much!

I won't deny that I'm sounding a little selfish here but I can't help it.

He isn't giving me attention so now I'm gonna take it from him. 😤

I smirked evilly as a devilish idea to have his attention came in my mind.

All I need now is my bestie (Bestie name)'s help to work out my plan.

With that, I walked out of the Raging Bulls, thinking what would be Shu's reaction after he knows this.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
2 hours later:
Outside the meeting hall of Raging Bulls:
No one's P.O.V.

'Phew...finally the meeting is over. It really is a challenge in itself to be able to properly explain the employees about how to work to make the company gain profit...but now I'm finally free and can spend time with my lovely (n/n).'

Shu thought as he smiled to himself and walked down the corridor that led straight to his office. He was expecting to see (Y/N) already there, waiting for him.

He opened the door and was expecting to be tackled down in a hug by his girlfriend.
But no.

"(n/n)?"