Dynamite Battles/QuadDrive Night Mafia Husband Shu Kurenai x Wife Reader

Requested by S7h3u9
Tysm for your request. The word limit for this story was...quite long. I feel like I wrote a chapter for some Novel. 😅
Alright, on with the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third person or No one's P.O.V.

"Welcome back Shu!"

The (h/c) haired girl greeted as she ran up to the albino who'd just walked in through the main door. His coat and face had a few drops of blood on them and he held his gun in one hand as he closed the door behind him.

That was enough for his wife to understand what took him so long to return. But instead of getting scared by that, she put on a smile on her face as she asked,

"You seem tired. I've prepared the bathtub for you. Want to have dinner too?"

"I've told you not to wait for me. Why are you not in bed yet? It's already late."

He retorted coldly, completely ignoring her words as he stared at her with his cold gaze that would've scared any other person away.

"How can I sleep when you're not at home? A wife always worries for her husband."

The girl huffed as she helped him take his coat off, making him sigh in defeat.

"Yes, I'll have dinner but I'll bath first."

"Okie!"

(Y/N) smiled in victory and watched him go upstairs before she went to put his coat for washing as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's P.O.V.

How is (Y/N) so calm and collected even after her husband came home all bloodied?

Because she's well aware of what he does as he's a famous mafia king. Killing people without hesitation is one of the things he's good at.

But how did her parents agree to get their daughter married to such a dangerous person?

Because they didn't know his identity as a mafia king.

The marriage of Shu Kurenai and (Y/N) (L/N) was, except for Shu's parents, known to everyone as a beautiful marriage - of a young teacher and his student.

Yes. A teacher and a student.

(Y/N) was a last year medical student at a renowned university in Japan. And Shu Kurenai happened to be a professor at the very same college.

He wasn't a doctor even though he'd got all the qualifications to be one.

He didn't even want to be a professor in the first place either. But it was because of his mother's wish, that he worked as one.

However, that was what he did for a daytime job only. Since his father was a famous mafia king in Japan, the albino took over his place after Mr. Kurenai's retirement.

And that's how everything became the way it is today.

During the day, Shu was a cold yet calm professor at the university, teaching students but when the night fell, he was the ruthless and cruel Mafia King who killed his enemies without mercy.

Shu's mother wanted her son to be married to a good girl and once, she happened to see him with the (h/c) haired girl when she was asking some doubts from him near the gates of the university.

It was at that first glance, that she wanted (Y/N) to be her daughter-in-law. After indirectly getting more information about her from Shu, she took Mr. Kurenai with her to the (L/N) residence and proposed a marriage.