Sparking/Surge Shu Kurenai x Lain's Sister Reader

Requested by Sia_kurenai
Tysm for your request. Sorry if I made you wait too long.
Alright on with the story....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one's P.O.V.

"Hey sis, wanna tag along with me to my practice?" Lain asked standing and leaning by the doorway. Harry was peeking from his furry collar.

"Me? But why?" A certain (h/c) haired girl asked as she turned to look at the male at her room's door.

"Well, I need someone to watch over Harry since I plan on training a little bit longer than usual today." He explained.

"Is that so? Alright then. I had nothing special to do today as well." She shrugged.

"Good. Then let's get going." Lain said before turning to leave.

"Hey! Wait for me!" The female exclaimed as she went to catch up with her brother.

It was quite a walk to the Raging Bulls. Lain and the girl named (Y/N) were walking side by side on the footpath like any normal person would. They could hear some boys whispering and giggling, saying things like,

'Damn, that girl looks pretty.'

'I think I'm gonna ask her out.'

'Yeah let's go check her out.'

And a group of three random guys were making their way up to the duo until a certain person's dark aura and glare scared them away.

"Geez, brother you really have to look that scary?" (Y/N) asked, trying to suppress a laugh. Lain just rolled his eyes as he replied,

"I don't like those sort of guys even near you. I'm your brother so of course it's my responsibility to protect you."

"So now asides from beyblading, worrying about me is also your responsibility?" (Y/N) giggled as the violet haired male nodded and they continued to walk.

"By the way, what's the name of your coach?" (Y/N) asked tilting her head to her side.

"How many times have I told you? It's Shu Kurenai." Lain replied sounding slightly annoyed at his sister's forgetfulness.

"And you better not swoon over him. He's already sick of his fangirls." He continued as he rolled his eyes and (Y/N) made a 'tch' sound.

"What makes you think that I'm gonna swoon over him, huh?" She asked narrowing her eyes.

"Hmph. You're the one always watching his battles on your phone and then smiling like an idiot when he shows his scar. And yet you forget his name so many times." He scoffed.

"Oh I don't forget his name, y'know? I just don't understand how a nice and handsome blader like him decided to train a jerk like you."

She said smirking playfully as Harry peeked from his shoulder and made a soft squeaky laugh sound.

"Haha. Very funny." Lain said completely un-interested.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
(Timeskip) At the Raging Bulls:
No one's P.O.V.

"So this is where you train everyday, huh? Pretty big and fancy place." (Y/N) said looking around in awe.

"Yeah, I know. Now, hold my hand if you don't want to get lost here." Lain said simply as (Y/N) looked at him in dramatic disbelief.

"Seriously? Do you think I'm a 5 year old now?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

Lain held her hand and said, "No I don't. But I do know that you love to run around and get lost."