Chouzetsu/Turbo Seductive Shu Kurenai x Innocent Reader

Requested by imma_m1stery_pp1
Thank you for your request. I'm sorry if I made you wait too long. But my exams were going on. Alright on with the story...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) (L/N) was a new member of New York's most famous Raging Bulls beyclub. She was new but a hardworking and...innocent blader. And she was a little sister-like friend of Fubuki.

Both of the young bladers trained under the owner of the Raging Bulls who was also a world famous blading legend, a.k.a., Shu Kurenai.

(Y/N) and Fubuki trained really hard and were also close friends with Shu. Shu treated both of them equally, except there was this one thing that he only did with (Y/N)...

He always flirted with her and tried to seduce her in all ways possible. But (Y/N) being the innocent bean she was, half of the time didn't understand what he was doing. Until one day she got tired and asked him about it.

What she got for an answer wasn't what she was expecting or waiting for.

—————————————————————
Today (Y/N) was training alone because Fubuki got some work to do. He was off with his friends Aiger and Ranjiro, leaving (Y/N) to train by herself. But she didn't mind it at all.

"Go, (B/N)! Use (Bey Move Name)!" She yelled as (B/N) spun around with full force in the stadium.

As she was practicing, she didn't notice a certain albino entering the training room and then making his way up to her.

"Hey, (Y/N)." He greeted with a 'genuine' smile.

(Y/N) looked up and smiled back, "Hey, Shu."

"Are you done practicing?" He asked.

"Yeah, I was thinking about taking a break."

The girl answered as she picked up her bey from the stadium.

"I hate to ruin your break time but...I need your help with something..." Shu said as he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Sure, I don't mind it at all. What do you need help with?" The girl smiled.

"Well, I need you to come to my office and help me with some file works." Shu said.

"Okay, sure." (Y/N) said, before accompanying him to his office.

------------------------------------------------------------------
(In Shu's office)

"Alright, now I need file number 29." Shu said as (Y/N) nodded and handed him the file he asked for. "Here you go."

"Thanks." He smiled before turning back to his work.

After a while, they had finished arranging all the files as (Y/N) wearily flopped down on the couch.

"Phew...finally done..." She sighed as Shu giggled a bit at her cuteness and put the arranged files away. Then he took a seat beside (Y/N) on the couch as well.

"I'm sorry I made you do works you aren't supposed to do at all." Shu said as he gave her an apologetic smile.

"Hey, don't apologise. Atleast now I got to know how hard you work all the time. Feel free to ask for help again." (Y/N) said, smiling warmly.

Hearing that, Shu smiled as well, as (Y/N) closed her eyes to rest. But his smile slowly turned into a smirk as he had a naughty idea pop in his mind.

Shu took off his coat and then started to loosen his tie since he was 'feeling hot'.

"Y'know (Y/N), I think I need to change my clothes...they are all sweaty..." He said smirking in her direction.

(Y/N) opened her eyes quickly as she turned to look at Shu but only to blush and turn away again at his smirking face.